Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabin is under construction. Should be done by friday. So now you know where I'll be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking on lowes website and don't see any similar barns. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
      Do you have a link or part # for that? Biggest I've seen at our Lowe's is a 10x10 and couldn't find one online. That is exactly what I've been looking for. How much was the kit?
      You're not gonna find the entire line on Lowes website. Figure out what brand it is, then search that.

For example, Home Depot sells basically the same except with a metal frame floor. They are TuffShed.

Storage shed for your backyard, garden, outdoor sheds or custom solutions providing design to install, there is no better option than Tuff Shed. Explore high-quality Storage Shed solutions.

Comment

Out of curiosity how much was the building? We went a similar route, except I had a crew build it for me based on my specs. I spent more on larger floor joists, closer spacing, etc... My shell ended up costing $14k total.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
          Out of curiosity how much was the building? We went a similar route, except I had a crew build it for me based on my specs. I spent more on larger floor joists, closer spacing, etc... My shell ended up costing $14k total.
          Same for me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Much nicer than I expected. Window units for AC and Heat? Toilet? May have missed that stuff.

Comment

Working on finishing out a similar building we bought from Home Depot. Yours is looking good. Just finished wiring mine and building porches on both sides.

Comment

Going to try a floor standing AC unit they sell at Lowes, and thinking about a wood burning stove for heat.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                  Going to try a floor standing AC unit they sell at Lowes, and thinking about a wood burning stove for heat.

I'd stay away from the floor models, they don't put out as much cold air. I have a window unit that I'm pretty pleased with. Had to cut a hole in the wall, but it will freeze everyone out in the summer.

Comment

I am doing electrical and some plumbing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                        Working on finishing out a similar building we bought from Home Depot. Yours is looking good. Just finished wiring mine and building porches on both sides.

I really like the porch on the side. I might have to really think about that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          I'd stay away from the floor models, they don't put out as much cold air. I have a window unit that I'm pretty pleased with. Had to cut a hole in the wall, but it will freeze everyone out in the summer.
                          That's good to know!! Stay away from the floor models. Thanks.

Comment

Definitely go window unit. We didn't do wood stove due to severe allergies. We bought a kerosene heater from Home Depot that will burn you out of the place.

Comment

I am jealous!

Comment

Looking good! Diggin' the green color choice as well..

Comment

Working...
                                X