No announcement yet.

help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a antenna for local and a fire stick put a build on the fire stick and watch just about anything all you pay is your WiFi bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I used the fox sports go app on Apple TV4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I've used the Fox Sports Go app and haven't had any issues. You need to have a pretty strong signal coming in. 30mbps works for streaming movies but for live TV I was told 50mbps or better. If you are paying for 300 and only getting 30 then you need to complain.

I also pay for the 300mbps service and average above 100 consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        I also pay for the 300mbps service and average above 100 consistently.
        Curious if that speed is wired or wireless. If wireless are you running on the 2.4ghz or 5ghz network? You're most likely not going to get close to the 300 on 2.4ghz and also make sure your modem is rated for those speeds.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
          Curious if that speed is wired or wireless. If wireless are you running on the 2.4ghz or 5ghz network? You're most likely not going to get close to the 300 on 2.4ghz and also make sure your modem is rated for those speeds.

I'm running an Arris Surfboard SB6190. Speeds up to 1.4Gbps. I've gotten 350mbps over wifi on my MacBook. My Apple TV averages 150+. I've hardwired into the modem and got over 400mbps. All my components are wireless. Nothing is hardwired to my modem because of it's location.

Comment

Just noticed today that iptv subs is back up and accepting new customers again. They now have an android app as well as a new kodi add on. Www.iptvsubs.is

500 channels most in hd $132 a year. They offer a free 1 day trial as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
              Just noticed today that iptv subs is back up and accepting new customers again. They now have an android app as well as a new kodi add on. Www.iptvsubs.is

500 channels most in hd $132 a year. They offer a free 1 day trial as well.

Reading through the FAQ on this. Only one instance, does that mean at a logged in at a time or is that only installed on one box. It is a little vague. Do you know if you have to put in all the name and address info if you use bitcoin?

How often does it go down? I am always wary of signing up for a year with these services.

I don't do a lot of live except for sports but always interested. For sports, smoothstreams has been flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                Reading through the FAQ on this. Only one instance, does that mean at a logged in at a time or is that only installed on one box. It is a little vague. Do you know if you have to put in all the name and address info if you use bitcoin?

How often does it go down? I am always wary of signing up for a year with these services.

I don't do a lot of live except for sports but always interested. For sports, smoothstreams has been flawless.

I've never had it go down completely - maybe a channel here and there that goes down for an hour but for the most part it was about as reliable as cable. You can do month to month or 3 month packages as well. You can only use it on one device at a time currently. You can load it on multiple with same log in- but they say to only use it one at a time. Never used bc always did the cc payment.

Do the free trial first and see if it's something that will work for you.

Comment

I've never had it go down completely - maybe a channel here and there that goes down for an hour but for the most part it was about as reliable as cable. You can do month to month or 3 month packages as well. You can only use it on one device at a time currently. You can load it on multiple with same log in- but they say to only use it one at a time. Never used bc always did the cc payment.

Do the free trial first and see if it's something that will work for you.

Have you gotten an epg to work with iptvsubs for any android device. I can't seem to find one that works with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                    Have you gotten an epg to work with iptvsubs for any android device. I can't seem to find one that works with fire.

Ep ninja used to work- then it stopped - not sure if it's been updated or not

Comment

Ep ninja used to work- then it stopped - not sure if it's been updated or not

The youtube comments for the updated version said it didn't work for fires or android. If I'm bored, I might try it out this weekend.

Comment

Oh man am I gonna get bashed for this...

I'm looking for the movie Hamlet with Mel Gibson. Exodus doesn't produce any results. Can someone give me a lead?

Comment

I'm looking for the movie Hamlet with Mel Gibson. Exodus doesn't produce any results. Can someone give me a lead?

Try searching in 1channel. Sometimes exodus will combine search results when they are the same title.

Comment

I just pulled it up on Exodus.

Comment

Try searching in 1channel. Sometimes exodus will combine search results when they are the same title.

How do I do that? I eventually found it in SALTS. This is probably the first movie I've looked for that gave me trouble. It found "Hamlet", just not the one I wanted.

Comment

How do I do that? I eventually found it in SALTS. This is probably the first movie I've looked for that gave me trouble. It found "Hamlet", just not the one I wanted.

If you are using my build then it's an Addon listed under movies . Just like salts

Comment

Working...
                                X