No announcement yet.

help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 2 Stream Daddy, @ the Texas State Fair.. and its great, I watched the UFC fight for free, after finding the right stream, all in all its saving me money, I downgraded the DISH, to basic, until I get all the Addons I need..

Comment

I have to have a 70 foot tower put up to get wifi at the house. As soon as thats up, EF-U Directv

Comment

Would ya'll recommend getting the FireTV or an aftermarket unit to add Kodi to? I have the Firestick and wanted to add a set up to another TV.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
          Would ya'll recommend getting the FireTV or an aftermarket unit to add Kodi to? I have the Firestick and wanted to add a set up to another TV.
          firetv, not firestick.

install kodi (these are directions for stick, install is same for both stick and tv)
          Below is the easiest method for installing the Kodi application on your Firestick or Fire TV, It uses the Downloader app.

Install ares wizard
          Use the guide below to install the DoomzDay Wizard for Kodi. This tool will give you access to all their builds as well as maintenance tools

once ares is installed, open ares, go to browse builds tab, pick a build you want to install. I would suggest Pulse but you can pick whatever you want. You can search each build listed on youtube and see which one you like best. After install of build kodi will restart. Good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by bauce302 View Post
            firetv, not firestick.

install kodi (these are directions for stick, install is same for both stick and tv)
            Below is the easiest method for installing the Kodi application on your Firestick or Fire TV, It uses the Downloader app.

Install ares wizard
            Use the guide below to install the DoomzDay Wizard for Kodi. This tool will give you access to all their builds as well as maintenance tools

once ares is installed, open ares, go to browse builds tab, pick a build you want to install. I would suggest Pulse but you can pick whatever you want. You can search each build listed on youtube and see which one you like best. After install of build kodi will restart. Good to go.
            Tagged for the weekend when my fireTV comes in

Comment

Finally got my FireStick working. Installed Exodus and now have Wes' build installed as well. Loving it!!!

I need to fine tune it and figure out the sports channels. Between Kodi, my rabbit ears, Netflix and Hulu I am happier than a hog in $h!#...

Comment

Is there a keyboard out there that works with Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV?

Comment

Can use your smart phone...
                  which Apple TV? 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got my FireStick working. Installed Exodus and now have Wes' build installed as well. Loving it!!!

I need to fine tune it and figure out the sports channels. Between Kodi, my rabbit ears, Netflix and Hulu I am happier than a hog in $h!#...
                    Phoenix add-on is the golden ticket

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                      Can use your smart phone...
                      which Apple TV? 4?

Yes sir. I have the gen4 apple TV. I'll look into the app for my iPhone. What about a keyboard for the fire stick or amazon TV?

Comment

Yes I have used this one for over a year and love it. No problems ever. I just have to remember to turn it off after use or the battery drains.

Comment

I was looking at that one. Is that the bluetooth version?

Does that work with the FireStick and or the Fire TV?

Comment

help me disconnect from cable

I'm sure I'll get blasted for saying it, but for a group that averages about one thread a week on "killing thieves" y'all are pretty cavalier about intellectual property theft.

BTW... Yes I know KODI itself does not provide access to copyrighted material, but the Add Ons mentioned here (Phoenix, Exodus, etc.) really have no purpose other than to provide illegitimate access to content.

Comment

Originally posted by atx_hunter View Post
                              I'm sure I'll get blasted for saying it, but for a group that averages about one thread a week on "killing thieves" y'all are pretty cavalier about intellectual property theft.

BTW... Yes I know KODI itself does not provide access to copyrighted material, but the Add Ons mentioned here (Phoenix, Exodus, etc.) really have no purpose other than to provide illegitimate access to content.

You from Austin or something?

Comment

Ok can someone help me. I have the bad a** box. It buffers every night! Really bad to the point I'm about ready to give up on it. I was thinking it was the Internet but I pulled up sling tv on my IPad and have been watching the game on the same wifi connection coming from the same router as the box with no buffering at all!

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X