help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
    You can still buy it from a reseller but I don't know how to locate one.. reddit maybe?
    Mine still works but I signed up before they closed it to new customers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that the people that have say it works great as long as the pay server is working and you don't have to use something called bit coin but, for those of us who haven't signed up that site useless until it comes back up.... just trying to find a possible alternative...

Comment

Originally posted by STex View Post
      Where and how do I get an add-on that fixes isp blocking? UVERSE blocks everything.

If you use VPN (which you should be anyway if you don't want to be tracked) UVERSE can't block anything.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Originally posted by atx_hunter View Post
          If you use VPN (which you should be anyway if you don't want to be tracked) UVERSE can't block anything.

Ahhhh ok thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            I'll be experimenting with just going with a digital TV antenna, all I really care about are football games anyway and it seems SA gets a TON of channels with a decent antenna. Sub'd to this thread so I can read along for pointers.
            Start with TVFool.com. Put in your address and it will give you a start in looking into antennas.

Comment

If you have access to high speed internet and can get a wifi modem do it. We have been using a hacked/jailbroke firestick. There is tons of stuff on it the only other thing you need is an outdoor antenna or even a good indoor for local channels.

Comment

I'm having a problem with the movie stoping and making my whole pc turn off of lock up. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by STex View Post
                  I'm having a problem with the movie stoping and making my whole pc turn off of lock up. Any thoughts?
                  Running out of ram is my guess. Too many processes running in background maybe?

Comment

Comment

I had directv and got tired of $175 per month bills. I fired them and got high speed internet. About a month later I get some mail from directv asking me to come back. They say I only have to pay $19.95 a month for the same channels as before and they will give me a $200 Visa card. Really!??? That chapped me. All that time I had been paying almost $200 a month for something I could have had for $19.95! No thanks. Huge rip off.

Comment

Might have been. Think some windows updates were downloading and I was on wifi. I do have 4gb of ram though.

Comment

I got kodi running on a old laptop that I just put on a open hdmi port. I got a wireless keyboard and mouse on it too. Is there any add on for the outdoor channel? Also where can I find a link to Wes's build I would like to try that one

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
                            I got kodi running on a old laptop that I just put on a open hdmi port. I got a wireless keyboard and mouse on it too. Is there any add on for the outdoor channel? Also where can I find a link to Wes's build I would like to try that one

its in the youtube video posted earlier in this thread. won't let me type it out.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                              its in the youtube video posted earlier in this thread. won't let me type it out.

I got your build up and running. Thanks. What skin are you using in the screen shots.

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
                                I got your build up and running. Thanks. What skin are you using in the screen shots.

Royal ... if the build loaded correctly it should be what you see.

Comment

Working...
                                X