No announcement yet.

help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been using sportsaccess lately. When it works, it has every game you can think of. I think they have been having issues lately.

Any other options? Ideally, Id like a IPTV subscription that allows me to watch all football games.

Comment

I'm using BAB and we seem to have lost all of 2015 and 2016. Do I need to do an update or something? I know we had a lot of that a couple months back, but now it's gone. I think it's using Exodus. Any suggestions? Mostly looking for network stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
        Ive been using sportsaccess lately. When it works, it has every game you can think of. I think they have been having issues lately.

Any other options? Ideally, Id like a IPTV subscription that allows me to watch all football games.
        I recently switched to smoothstreams because several downtimes with sportsaccess and lack of support. Smoothstreams is awesome so far. About the same price. There interface is much better too. They have Redzone and directTV.

Comment

Has anyone ever used Omnilyfe? I don't but a guy I know here where I live swears by it and it is about $24.95 per month I think.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where and how do I get an add-on that fixes isp blocking? UVERSE blocks everything.

Comment

So I was surfing the IPTVsubs facebook page and in one of the comments someone suggested IPTV guy and I looked him up. Doesn't seem like a bad deal. I left a message for more info but, will leave the link here. Wes you got anymore info on them than standard stuff on their page...??

Comment

I haven't read the entire thread but we are thinking of ditching U-verse. I ain't paying $215 a month for TV & Internet.

I have the ability to get up to 1gbps so I'm thinking of the Amazon Fire TV box since I have a Prime account.

Can you get the Rangers games and the NO Saints football games live on the Fire TV? What about any hunting shows? That's about all we watch.

Comment

Originally posted by nathank View Post
                  So I was surfing the IPTVsubs facebook page and in one of the comments someone suggested IPTV guy and I looked him up. Doesn't seem like a bad deal. I left a message for more info but, will leave the link here. Wes you got anymore info on them than standard stuff on their page...??

http://theiptvguy.com/

Haven't tried them . I did recently try rapidiptv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be experimenting with just going with a digital TV antenna, all I really care about are football games anyway and it seems SA gets a TON of channels with a decent antenna. Sub'd to this thread so I can read along for pointers.

Comment

I haven't read the entire thread, but my set up is HD antenna, FireTV with Amazon prime, Netflix, and Hulu (I had all of them pre cord cutting) and a subscription to PlayStation vue (75 stations including ESPN family, fox sports family, nfl network, etc). If you watch sports, it's about all you need. Note to the sports guys, don't watch live sports on the vue app. The hertz are at 30. Watching thru the individual foxsportsgo and ESPN apps are much better and smoother. I went from paying $130/mo to $35/mo. Anxiously waiting for Hulu and/or Amazon to come out with their services in 2017 because vue is definitely flawed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter and SIL just cut the cable. I'm driving them crazy telling them what they missed not being able to watch their favorite college football team.

I know I'm bad.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                          Haven't tried them . I did recently try rapidiptv

What did you think of it..??

Comment

What did you think of it..??

Iptvsubs has more hd and its own app. Easier to set up. But rapid isn't bad at all for the price

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                              Iptvsubs has more hd and its own app. Easier to set up. But rapid isn't bad at all for the price

Well since IPTVsubs has been down for going on 5 months I couldn't tell you what it was like.... just trying to find an alternative so I can finally cut the cord on Direct Tv and the 140 dollars a month it is costing me....

Comment

Well since IPTVsubs has been down for going on 5 months I couldn't tell you what it was like.... just trying to find an alternative so I can finally cut the cord on Direct Tv and the 140 dollars a month it is costing me....

You can still buy it from a reseller but I don't know how to locate one.. reddit maybe?
                                Mine still works but I signed up before they closed it to new customers

Comment

Working...
                                X