help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thumperoutdoors View Post
    Would one need to have a fire box on every tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, you would. Or something easily portable. I have a fire stick that I can move into the rooms I don't have a box.

Comment

A couple of questions on BABox

How do I stop something that is running in the background?

Can I set up favorites so I don't have to search for the channel I was watching? So I can save good live streams?

Can I access settings in BAB?

Comment

Originally posted by STex View Post
        A couple of questions on BABox

How do I stop something that is running in the background?

Can I set up favorites so I don't have to search for the channel I was watching? So I can save good live streams?

Can I access settings in BAB?

Yes to all. Would need a little more explanation on stopping a background item but you can set anything as a favorite . Everything you find on the menu is basically a favorite or shortcut item. Yes you can access and change anything you want in the settings. It's under skin settings.

Comment

Thanks! I'll play with it to see if I can work it out.

Hey unable to play cCloudTV, sport devil, Phoenix, live mix? Playback is failing or not even starting. Any tip to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by STex View Post
            Thanks! I'll play with it to see if I can work it out.

Hey unable to play cCloudTV, sport devil, Phoenix, live mix? Playback is failing or not even starting. Any tip to fix this?
            working fine on my end.

could be your isp blocking it. may need add-on that fixes isp blocking.

Comment

Ok thanks. What is the add that I need called? Is it a available in BAB? How do I download it?

Comment

I have a question. Leaving UVERSE asap..... We were thinking about grabbing a couple fire sticks and trying the Playstation VUE TV.

I noticed that someone else on another thread said it was using a lot of bandwidth? I want something that is functional easy to use and gets Bravo........ No that's not for me to watch.

Comment

Wes, on your build I can't get any live tv or sports to play. Any ideas?

Comment

I bought an antenna kinda like this one for local channels; Winegard FlatWave FL6550A Air Attic Outdoor HD TV Antenna, and I get abc, cbs, nbc, pbs, and several other channels that show old movies. It works great! And I use a Roku for netflix and online programming. I live about 15 miles outside of fort worth.

Comment

Didn't read everything here, but all I can say is digital antenna, and a kodi box. This is all anyone will ever need. Everything that comes on t.v or hulu/netflix, sports, pay per view, movies all can be got for free with a kodi box. Actually, you don't even need the box. Any computer or smartphone will work. Then just download the exodus addon and you are set. Never pay again.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        That's stealing.
                        Might want to delete since we have so many LEO on here.
                        Ummmm......no. Using Kodi is NOT stealing. Just go to Walmart and buy a box. That easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordtough68 View Post
                          Didn't read everything here, but all I can say is digital antenna, and a kodi box. This is all anyone will ever need. Everything that comes on t.v or hulu/netflix, sports, pay per view, movies all can be got for free with a kodi box. Actually, you don't even need the box. Any computer or smartphone will work. Then just download the exodus addon and you are set. Never pay again.

Oh man you lost me here. I remember rabbit eats. What are you talking about? Kodi box? I'm presuming if you don't have the kodi box and you want any of the other features you mentioned you must have wifi? I don't have wifi on my tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                            Oh man you lost me here. I remember rabbit eats. What are you talking about? Kodi box? I'm presuming if you don't have the kodi box and you want any of the other features you mentioned you must have wifi? I don't have wifi on my tv.

The box will have wifi capability. Best to hard-wire tho.

Comment

My box came in and I got your build up and running. Thanks Wes!
                              I called Dish and told them to cancel my account today.

Would this be an acceptable iptv provider? Decent price?
                              If so, how do I go about adding it to my KODI box?
                              In English for this old guy...
                              Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                                My box came in and I got your build up and running. Thanks Wes!
                                I called Dish and told them to cancel my account today.

Would this be an acceptable iptv provider? Decent price?
                                If so, how do I go about adding it to my KODI box?
                                In English for this old guy...
                                Thanks again!
                                yes sir.. they should work. they have video instructions showing how to set it up on the video tutorial link.

Comment

Working...
                                X