No announcement yet.

help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTPC is the way to go.. I have been using one for the last few years. I use it to stream movies off a synology nas, internet, Kodi....its great.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      HTPC is the way to go.. I have been using one for the last few years. I use it to stream movies off a synology nas, internet, Kodi....its great.
      Yes sir I've been ripping all my movies on and using plex to organize. Also have steam and now kodi. Plus Netflix.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Got my "goobang" box this week and plugged it in the first time last night. Had I had to deal with figuring things out for myself and work with their standard chinese load, I would have trashed the thing. In fact, I accidentally clicked on something in netxtreme that turned out to be a live sex webcam. My kid was in the shower and wife was at the movies fortunately. I was in a panic because with the crappy remote I could not figure out how to shut the thing off short of turning the TV off. Finally figured it out right before they both walked in lol.

Tonight I loaded bad box and we are now watching a 1080p movie that is still in theaters Bye bye cable!!!!!

Comment

Pm sent Wes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
            Pm sent Wes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Replied- sorry it went to tapatalk messages and not to my Tbh pms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wes does it work with the Amazon Fire tv 4K uhd streaming device ?

Comment

Originally posted by wes View Post
                Wes does it work with the Amazon Fire tv 4K uhd streaming device ?

Yes

Comment

Wes, what is the ideal device to use with your BA Box? Also, Could I simply install it on our laptop in the meantime and output the video to a TV? We just moved and only have internet at this point. I would love to avoid the monthly cable bills we've always had. Thanks for all of your help!

Comment

Yes you can install it on any kodi capable device. I like android tv boxes with at least 2 gig of ram

Comment

I still don't completely understand what you guys are doing here. Work's been too busy and I haven't had time to get my head around it. I got the Amazon Firestick and installed Kodi. Now I need to learn how to search/add content.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        I still don't completely understand what you guys are doing here. Work's been too busy and I haven't had time to get my head around it. I got the Amazon Firestick and installed Kodi. Now I need to learn how to search/add content.
                        YouTube it. There's plenty tutorials out there.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

Follow the youtube link wes posted in here to add the Badace box. Then just go to movies, t.v., Etc and hit down arrow and explore

Comment

Saving

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone heard when and if IPTV subs is going to come back I have been watching their FB page and nothing yet... Was just hoping someone here might have an inside view...??

Comment

Originally posted by nathank View Post
                                Has anyone heard when and if IPTV subs is going to come back I have been watching their FB page and nothing yet... Was just hoping someone here might have an inside view...??

Haven't had time to lay with the others but you can use any iptv provider you wish. The others just cost a little more.

Comment

Working...
                                X