help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
    Here is the link to a build I'm doing for a home theater pc of anyone is interested. Just another slightly more in depth method of what most of you are doing. I'll be using plex.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Whoops forgot the link.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      I think all Pigman episodes are on Vimeo. You can either download the vimeo app for android or install the vimeo addon.

sometimes its tricky on the search function and needs to be the name of the show itself, and sometimes exact. ill play with it tonight and see if I can help you find these. you can also watch them live.
      Hey Wes, do you know if you can get the fishing shows. Like flw, bassmasters, major league fishing? I can get most of flw, and bassmasters from YouTube, bit I can't get major league fishing. As far as hunting shows, can you get major league bowhunter?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        Can you stream games to your tv via Internet?
        Yes. There are a few different was to get this done. You have to have a smart TV or a streaming box of some sort. Most of this thread is about Kodi. So, you will need a box capable of installing Kodi on. Kodi allows different addons that will essentially link you to the internet stream.

I streamed a lot of hockey games through the youtube app on my roku last season. You just have to find the youtube links.

Comment

My Samsung 60" was built in 2011, the firmware does not support Amazon video on demand with a Prime membership.

I picked up a $40 Firestick and was impressed how easy it was to set up. We should have paid the $10 extra and gotten voice control.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
            We should have paid the $10 extra and gotten voice control.

My wife and kids think it's silly when I talk to the remote, but I love it.

Comment

Wives and kids always think Dads are silly. Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
                Hey Wes, do you know if you can get the fishing shows. Like flw, bassmasters, major league fishing? I can get most of flw, and bassmasters from YouTube, bit I can't get major league fishing. As far as hunting shows, can you get major league bowhunter?
                Added 2 fishing addons, not exactly what you wanted but tons of content.

Comment

Build is updated. To include fishing tube, and go fish. Must open ba box add-on and run the installer to get it.

Comment

Tagged for later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Added sports access and labeled the paid add ons - will be up in about 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So is this gonna be an ok option to put your build on Wes?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          So is this gonna be an ok option to put your build on Wes?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IA9XZV8...I2LAK7XSVOW69Q
                          Yeah that will work.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                            Yeah that will work.
                            Cool, finally ordered. I paid my $197 Uverse bill today.

(to be fair, that include my internet but still...)

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              Cool, finally ordered. I paid my $197 Uverse bill today.

(to be fair, that include my internet but still...)
                              Enjoy.
                              And yeah, you should save about 150/m ...thats a deer lease right there.

Comment

Just stuck your build on my htpc Wes. Haven't used it yet. Still getting movies put on it. We get free cable but should be a good addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X