No announcement yet.

help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Jack Webb. Did you ever see the old Marine movie called, "The D.I." ?? Good stuff

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow3MPh2PA3k"]The D.I. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      its an empty shell. you need "add ons"
      you can install my wizard if you want and it will install my build and load it up for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttjgpDm39Nc

build demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqfi2KkaxY
      Wes i need some help. I have downloaded the zip twice now but every time it begins to extract the zip file it closes out right away. Any idea what i am doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
        Wes i need some help. I have downloaded the zip twice now but every time it begins to extract the zip file it closes out right away. Any idea what i am doing wrong?

It's not you- I'm working on it. I updated it and should have it back up working later tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. thanks. I was going crazy watching your video and ready this thread thinking i messed something up.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
            Ok. thanks. I was going crazy watching your video and ready this thread thinking i messed something up.

It's fixed now and should work

Comment

It's fixed now and should work

Do we need to update the build Wes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                Do we need to update the build Wes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Few tweaks- fixed the picture issue some where having , updated old addons , updated source and add on for the iptv since they changed it.

If y'all have any other addons or tweaks you think should be included to make it better let me know and I'll gladly add them.

We watch mainly movies , tv shows and live here my house so that's where the majority of focus is on it . I know there's better options for sports ect so I'll happily add what's needed.

Comment

SEC network? Ole Miss rifle team will be on it this week

Comment

All off the sudden I am having cache issue.. nobody else online but I get 5 minutes then show starts skipping... had been fine until Monday or so.

Should I reload the build... have almost the best internet speed.

Would updating the build help?

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                      All off the sudden I am having cache issue.. nobody else online but I get 5 minutes then show starts skipping... had been fine until Monday or so.

Should I reload the build... have almost the best internet speed.

Would updating the build help?

While using which addon? The update fixed the iptvsubs addon mainly

Comment

Exodus.. trying to catch up on old hell on wheels episodes.. ha ha

Comment

Exodus.. trying to catch up on old hell on wheels episodes.. ha ha
                          Some links will just buffer like crazy. Is it still set to auto play or are you choosing which link to play?

If there is a video.me link thats the one I always try first and never have a buffering issue.

Comment

Some links will just buffer like crazy. Is it still set to auto play or are you choosing which link to play?

If there is a video.me link thats the one I always try first and never have a buffering issue.
                            Heck.. I may be doing it all wrong...
                            I clicked on exodus.. then popular tv shows found it.. get to the episode I want hit ok.. it shows me a bunch of sources.. this one happens to be onemovies|openload|hd.. click ok.. tv show starts right up..

I havent changed anything since installing your build

Comment

Heck.. I may be doing it all wrong...
                              I clicked on exodus.. then popular tv shows found it.. get to the episode I want hit ok.. it shows me a bunch of sources.. this one happens to be onemovies|openload|hd.. click ok.. tv show starts right up..

I havent changed anything since installing your build
                              Yeah if you start one and get the constant buffering (cache) end it and choose another source. After time you will know which ones to avoid.

Comment

Yeah if you start one and get the constant buffering (cache) end it and choose another source. After time you will know which ones to avoid.
                                Thanks..I am still new at it. Way better than cable and I havent ventured too far from watching old episodes of shows I miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X