Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    I have a Google chromecast, and Netflix. I just downloaded kodi, but it is confusing to me. What else do I need to get to make this work. What else do I need?
    its an empty shell. you need "add ons"
    you can install my wizard if you want and it will install my build and load it up for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttjgpDm39Nc

build demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqfi2KkaxY

Comment

Marked for later.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        its an empty shell. you need "add ons"
        you can install my wizard if you want and it will install my build and load it up for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttjgpDm39Nc

build demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqfi2KkaxY
        Ok, so I did this all on my phone. I now have the bada $$ box but still haven't figured out how to watch the shows. And it won't really let me scroll. Should I have done this on my laptop?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          Ok, so I did this all on my phone. I now have the bada $$ box but still haven't figured out how to watch the shows. And it won't really let me scroll. Should I have done this on my laptop?
          Yeah. From a phone you will need to go into the skin settings and enable touch and mouse support. If you want to use it on your phone I would use my Titan build. Built that one for phones and tablets to make it easier. Same thing- make sure mouse and touch is enabled in the skin settings.

Comment

So far I've got 3 fire sticks running and just setup a Fire TV this morning so I could use a wired connection in my theater room. I'm impressed with the programming available. There's a small learning curve, but once you figure it out you can find just about anything you want to watch.

The one channel I haven't been able to find is Root Sports...any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
              Yeah. From a phone you will need to go into the skin settings and enable touch and mouse support. If you want to use it on your phone I would use my Titan build. Built that one for phones and tablets to make it easier. Same thing- make sure mouse and touch is enabled in the skin settings.
              So is it the same process except type in titan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes- nova is better than Titan also imo and I think it would work ok. Just remember once it's loaded to make sure the touch support is enabled in skin settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Highly recommend wes's kodi builds. I'm running it off my phone also. I'm just waiting on the day he lets me know how to stream espn live. Appreciate your help Wes.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
                    Highly recommend wes's kodi builds. I'm running it off my phone also. I'm just waiting on the day he lets me know how to stream espn live. Appreciate your help Wes.

you havent found espn yet? several places to find it under the live tv tab. free and/or paid versions. try CCLOUDTV-SPORTS-ESPN
                    Attached Files

Comment

I just setup kodi on a pc connected to my tv. I get the audio but no video on the program I'm trying to watch. Using your build Wes.

Comment

Sling tv and netflix here at my house....30 dollars a month for both

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                          I just setup kodi on a pc connected to my tv. I get the audio but no video on the program I'm trying to watch. Using your build Wes.
                          getting video on the computer side of it?

is there a little circle in top right corner showing video progress?

Comment

Do I have to have a fire stick or box? I have a smart TV will that allow me to load Kodi and watch?

Comment

Whats the deal on this Jetstreambox 4? It hitting FB heavy $350 it gets everything, even Lone Ranger live, well maybe not that but thats about all it won't do?

Comment

Why would you spend $350 when you don't have to? If you just wanna pay for convenience over educating yourself then that's your decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X