Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gofish24 View Post
    jshouse you guys off this weekend? we may be short a kid in Waxahachie.
    i am still looking around man, seems most of the boys are playing football or have plans.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      i am still looking around man, seems most of the boys are playing football or have plans.
      SNAP!! We have the same issue on our end, apparently there are other sports kids like to play. I'm at 8 right now, but think I have one coming for Sunday. I don't mind playing Saturday with 9, but cant do it on Sunday.

Comment

SNAP!! We have the same issue on our end, apparently there are other sports kids like to play. I'm at 8 right now, but think I have one coming for Sunday. I don't mind playing Saturday with 9, but cant do it on Sunday.
        yeah no doubt.

these are the 4 tournaments we are scheduled for this fall, maybe we will see one of you guys out there...

9/16, Matt Dozier
        9/30, Tara Sawyer most likely
        10/14, Gene Campbell
        11/3, Super NIT

I wish we were playing more travel sports instead of USSSA.
        Last edited by jshouse; 08-23-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

We are scheduled for:
          Sept 9/10 Ase Corsicana
          Sept 16 Mavs Ballpark
          Sept 30/1 Tara Sawyer
          Oct 7/8 Scrimmage
          Oct 21/22 Travel Sports Grapevine
          Oct 28/29 BLD/Randoll Mill
          Nov 11/12 Travel Sports Grapevine

I agree, but even with all the bashing of USSSA on the boards, nothing much else makes. I doubt the ASE will make in Corsicana. Those USSSA you guys are playing are usually on crummy fields across the metroplex, no thank you!

Comment

We are TCA Twins - 10U AAA James

We will be in the Dozier or Tara Sawyer and Super NIT I believe. They are looking at 2 others, but I am not sure what those will be yet.

Comment

We are the Super Sox and the Wahoos.

Comment

we are looking at putting together a 10U AAA and Maj tournament (probably 1 day) at cost on Sept. 9/10th. Anyone interested? fee's will cover fields and ump cost. We have access to fields in Waxahachie but willing to do it anywhere.

Comment

Nations is trying to move us up to elite... not sure how I feel about that... part of me is 'play better kids, get better' - part of me is 'are we ready for that?'

Comment

we are looking at putting together a 10U AAA and Maj tournament (probably 1 day) at cost on Sept. 9/10th. Anyone interested? fee's will cover fields and ump cost. We have access to fields in Waxahachie but willing to do it anywhere.
                    I will check with our coach.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Nations is trying to move us up to elite... not sure how I feel about that... part of me is 'play better kids, get better' - part of me is 'are we ready for that?'
                      That's where we were this spring, between classifications, I think playing up is good as long as it's not TOO soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        That's where we were this spring, between classifications, I think playing up is good as long as it's not TOO soon.
                        when we were AA we'd play anyone anywhere. its good for the kids to see better competition and see what they can become if they work hard enough. The issue is usually finding tournaments!! AAA tournaments were hard to find last year but AA's were everywhere. Since a lot of teams were bumped to AAA I think they will be easier to find.....good luck finding elites to play in around here.

Comment

In case you missed it or are not on the boards , Jose Montealvo is putting together a benefit tournament for the Hurricane relief effort. It will be Sept. 9/10. Info can be found at irvingboysbaseball.com

Comment

In case you missed it or are not on the boards , Jose Montealvo is putting together a benefit tournament for the Hurricane relief effort. It will be Sept. 9/10. Info can be found at irvingboysbaseball.com
                            how did it go last weekend?

Comment

Prime 917. 28/18

baseball savings and direct sports get a lot of my money. a lot of the 2017 models are on sale right now.

Someone mentioned the Easton Mako above and are correct, we have had several and didn't care for any of them.

Have the prime 917. 28/18. Up for sale if any is interested
                              Bat is in near perfect condition. Less than 20 swings on it
                              Located in Boyd TX. Asking 175.

Comment

Originally posted by bfd1200 View Post
                                Have the prime 917. 28/18. Up for sale if any is interested
                                Bat is in near perfect condition. Less than 20 swings on it
                                Located in Boyd TX. Asking 175.
                                any warranty?

Comment

Working...
                                X