Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select Baseball

No select ball for us yet, won our PONY 6U league at 11-1-1 and now we're rollin' in allstars tourneys over the next 4-5 weeks. Gettin' ready for fall ball coach pitch!
    Last edited by Chad C; 06-06-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
        We will be at Baseball USA in Houston this weekend in 13U. Anyone else?
        We will be there in 10AAA division

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
          I'm really beginning to not like BBUSA due to having to pay for parking and not having a parking spot. The concessions are terrible. The restrooms are horrendous.
          Ditto on the BBUSA. It has a ton of potential but is becoming just another way to fill the pockets of the tournament directors. My boy hates pitching on those turf mounds as they are all worn down. We got him some turf shoes just to wear while playing out there.

Comment

Originally posted by topherstrux View Post
            Ditto on the BBUSA. It has a ton of potential but is becoming just another way to fill the pockets of the tournament directors. My boy hates pitching on those turf mounds as they are all worn down. We got him some turf shoes just to wear while playing out there.
            That's planning ahead. I would take cleats too in case you are on one of the grass fields.

Comment

Do NOT park at far end of the parking lot.. those spots are always open for a reason...
              park outside the 'gate'... or get a Uber from nearby academy.
              You're welcome.

watched 8 cars get pummeled two with busted back windows from fouls...and that was during 1 game.

Comment

We parked outside the gates thinking we would be smart and save $10...Wrong answer. Had the Excursion broke in to and someone stole my .22 out of the back. Most expensive baseball weekend of the year!

Comment

Ditto on the BBUSA. It has a ton of potential .

Yea. They've been around for almost 19 years. I think they have it figured out and are past the potential point. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are definitely nicer parks for what you pay at BBUSA. Minus the parking I do believe it has potential to be better. I doubt we would be playing there if it wasn't a qualifier tournament.

Comment

Beaumont ain't one of them...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We parked outside the gates thinking we would be smart and save $10...Wrong answer. Had the Excursion broke in to and someone stole my .22 out of the back. Most expensive baseball weekend of the year!
                        That will happen inside the gate too unfortunately.. and everywhere...sucks

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Beaumont ain't one of them...

All I remember about Beaumont beside the boring town was us coaches and the kids feet were on fire in the middle of the summer with those rubber filled artificial infields. Have they changed it?

Comment

Nope. You remember it well.

Comment

Anyone in DFW have a 9u kid that wants to guest play next weekend? Text me at 817-648-9210

Comment

Headed to Franklin Complex with ASE this weekend. 12U Division

Comment

Working...
                                X