X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are playing BLD.

Comment

Originally posted by CFBASEBALL09 View Post
      and speaking of premier is anyone playing out there this weekend?
      We will be out at Premier this weekend. 13U. Mizuno NLBA Orange

Comment

PM sent I'll be there as well

Comment

Originally posted by tribute06 View Post
          Anyone playing nations March Slugfest at Doss Park in spring next weekend?
          If you have never been to Doss Park make sure you lock everything up and don't leave anything laying around in your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            If you have never been to Doss Park make sure you lock everything up and don't leave anything laying around in your car.
            Thanks for the heads up. We ended up at queenston. Drove all the way out there from Galveston and got rained out.

Comment

Originally posted by tribute06 View Post
              Thanks for the heads up. We ended up at queenston. Drove all the way out there from Galveston and got rained out.

We got moved there, too. Couldn't believe they were letting teams play in those field conditions. They called it before our game, but the ones playing before us looked miserable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4637.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	24489022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most tourneys got rained out this weekend
                we're set for BBUsa this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by bearkat67 View Post
                  We got moved there, too. Couldn't believe they were letting teams play in those field conditions. They called it before our game, but the ones playing before us looked miserable.

[ATTACH]845452[/ATTACH]

yep, we got there while those teams were still playing and it was terrible. I felt bad for the teams from Laredo and Flower mound. i was ****** having to drive an hr and 20 minutes. I could only imagine that drive.

Comment

Well we just got the call up, one of the coach pitch teams lost a few kids so we're going to practice!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Well we just got the call up, one of the coach pitch teams lost a few kids so we're going to practice!
                      Awesome - Good luck

Any DFW tourneys this weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

nice, good luck to the little one

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Awesome - Good luck

Any DFW tourneys this weekend ?
                        my 6yo is playing one at the YMCA in Oak Cliff, modified coach pitch, his team won the first tournament they played together here in the fall. Logan is excited, he bounced 2 off the fence last time so he thinks he might go yard this time

looks like the next big tournament in DFW is 4/1-4/2, the super NIT, we will be playing one on 3/25 just not sure where yet, if I had to guess it will be at triple creek.

there is a big one in weatherford on the 25th also, winning team all gets new Oakleys, but it looks like its already full.

Comment

Had my heart broke this year. I have coached my son since t-ball. He is now 13. We have played club and league ball. This year he said he his done with baseball. I love coaching baseball. He plays other sports so this spring we will be doing a lot more fishing and camping. Good luck to you and your son.

Comment

Anyone playing Big League Dreams in Mansfield this weekend? My youngest will be playing 14U D1 for the Brazos River Wranglers out of Waco. First tourney of the year for us. Hoping for a decent showing!

Comment

We are playing the march slug fest this weekend 9u. Good luck to all of you!

Comment

in the midst of my 6u player winning his tournament, we got to see DPD respond to deal with a ridiculous issue (in a different age group than us) between the assistant coach of a team that wasnt even playing and the coaches of another team. it involved yelling and cussing, a phone being taken from one of the guys and an alleged "assault." it happened right behind our stands during our championship game.

luckily the kids didnt see or hear any of it.

looks like this team will be playing again this weekend at the star in euless, still not sure of my 9u will be playing or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X