• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a good day playing in the rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

My little brother is in select and playing in the state championship in Abilene right now

Comment

We are headed down to Houston area to play in a tournament at Big League Dreams. Any of you guys have experience playing there? We've played at the location up here in the DFW. Up here they sometimes have conflicts with adult softball on Sundays and have to play later bracket games at secondary fields. Same there? Hotel recommendations and any other insights would be appreciated.

Comment

Bld

If you are traveling to Houston to play a tournament, i would personally lean towards Baseball USA or The Scrap Yard. I have found in the past that you can play Saturday at BLD and the bracket for Sunday has you at another complex (many times Carlos Garza Park). Not that Carlos Garza is bad, its just not like BLD/Scrap Yard/Baseball USA.

When are yall headed this way?

Originally posted by bearkat67 View Post
            We are headed down to Houston area to play in a tournament at Big League Dreams. Any of you guys have experience playing there? We've played at the location up here in the DFW. Up here they sometimes have conflicts with adult softball on Sundays and have to play later bracket games at secondary fields. Same there? Hotel recommendations and any other insights would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by seeing reds View Post
              If you are traveling to Houston to play a tournament, i would personally lean towards Baseball USA or The Scrap Yard. I have found in the past that you can play Saturday at BLD and the bracket for Sunday has you at another complex (many times Carlos Garza Park). Not that Carlos Garza is bad, its just not like BLD/Scrap Yard/Baseball USA.

When are yall headed this way?

Thanks for the info. We are coming this weekend to play in the Select 30 Super NIT which is using BLD and BB USA. Our division just happens to be at BLD.

Comment

Anyone playing nations March Slugfest at Doss Park in spring next weekend?

Comment

BLD is a nice venue. My sons team plays there as often as they can. VERY local for me so thats nice. There are a few hotels within minutes of the park and tons of places to eat. My recommendation is Jimmy Changas across the freeway from the park. Good eats, fast service in between games and a great place to relax until its time to warm the arms back up.

Comment

Us2

Thanks for the info. We are coming this weekend to play in the Select 30 Super NIT which is using BLD and BB USA. Our division just happens to be at BLD.

We are signed up as well for the 12AAA and it currently shows BLD for Location. Maybe we will see ya out there. We are Houston C2 Select.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Our division was moved to Pecan Park in La Porte. With 60-80% chance of rain this weekend, doesn't look good.

Comment

Yep

Our division was moved to Pecan Park in La Porte. With 60-80% chance of rain this weekend, doesn't look good.

We were moved to Deer Park....

Comment

Gonna be a wet weekend ..

Comment

Also another complex to look at is Premier Baseball of Texas. It is in the Cypress/Tomball area. Their tournaments are through nations instead of usssa.

Comment

and speaking of premier is anyone playing out there this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X