No announcement yet.

South Texas Hunters 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucks started to move earlier on the afternoon hunt. Saw some bucks that need another year. Two of them were locked with a doe each.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
      Bucks started to move earlier on the afternoon hunt. Saw some bucks that need another year. Two of them were locked with a doe each.

What county?

Comment

I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bicks are moving right now chasing everything in LaSalle. We have seen several nice bucks. Got this one Thursday morning.
          Attached Files

Comment

Couple more.
            Attached Files

Comment

Another.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                What county?
                Webb/Zapata county line.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                  Ruts kicked off north live oak county. Bucks chasing and coming to horns

Bucks here in Duval county are showing no interest. Might have to plan another trip Christmas weekend to see then.

Comment

Headed down to Zapata Co. early next week....How is the rut looking down that way?

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                      Bucks here in Duval county are showing no interest. Might have to plan another trip Christmas weekend to see then.
                      That's strange we are usually starting the rut the 15th to 20th of December but it's early this year. Rattled in 9 different bucks Saturday, and got this 9 that 155-6. Plenty of bucks locked on does across the ranch.

Comment

That's strange we are usually starting the rut the 15th to 20th of December but it's early this year. Rattled in 9 different bucks Saturday, and got this 9 that 155-6. Plenty of bucks locked on does across the ranch.

What county you hunting?

Comment

That's north live oak. Three rivers area

Comment

That's north live oak. Three rivers area

Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
                              Headed down to Zapata Co. early next week....How is the rut looking down that way?

I was there this weekend and on my place I didn't see much activity at all thsi weekend. Saw a lot of does but nothing chasing or looking interested. Did notice a bunch of new young bucks last week on game cam moving in the afternoons

Comment

Originally posted by tony185 View Post
                                I was there this weekend and on my place I didn't see much activity at all thsi weekend. Saw a lot of does but nothing chasing or looking interested. Did notice a bunch of new young bucks last week on game cam moving in the afternoons

Hoping it picks up before next Monday !

Comment

Working...
                                X