Thieves Hit Us Hard - Burnet Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves Hit Us Hard - Burnet Area

Thieves hit us pretty hard sometime in the last week or so at my hunting lease between Burnet / Bertram. They stole a 2006 Kawasaki 360 4x4 4 wheeler in camo, a 2005 Kawasaki 360 4x4 4 wheeler, and 2003 Kawasaki Mule 3010. My 4 wheeler was the only one not stolen. They tried, they had the ignition switch removed but they couldn't get it started I guess. I'm assuming they didn't see that I disconnect my fuel and run it dry when I leave camp everytime. They came through a side gate, cut the chains & locks and no one saw a thing. I hope that Karma is especially brutal on these guys when they are caught. We had the sheriff come out but they didn't really act like anything could be done, but we filed all the necessary paperwork. We also contacted the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association (TSCRA). They said that they would get with the sheriff department and get all the case info, and get working on it. They were stolen out of the Burnet / Bertram area, so please keep a look out.

Here are a picture of the Mule and 2005 Kawasaki 360. The 06 360 is the same but in camo

Giant delta bravos - hope your stuff is found and the culprits castrated.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Carey. Keep an eye on craigslist in that area.

Comment

Well, that sux Carey. Hope they're caught quickly !

Comment

I hate to read stories like yours, what low lives take what we have work so hard to get.
          I am hopeful that they get what is coming to them!

Comment

*** is wrong with people?

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. Just out of curiosity did you have them in a barn or something? Just gauging my own risks

Comment

I hate thieves.

Comment

Ouch..!! How far off the main road is yall's camp?.. Inside job maybe??

Comment

Wow! Nothing worse than a P. O. S. Thief! Hope they catch them soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Sorry to hear that Carey. Keep an eye on craigslist in that area.
                      I have been looking at Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, and San Angelo. I guess I maybe need to broaden my search

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                      Very sorry to hear this. Just out of curiosity did you have them in a barn or something? Just gauging my own risks
                      We had them in a Pole barn inside a corral

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Ouch..!! How far off the main road is yall's camp?.. Inside job maybe??
                      We are about 300 yards off the main road but have a business that has a road about 30 yards from our camp. We think they used this road. We only have 5 members, and someone from each group lost one.

Comment

Sorry for your loss and hope you get it all back. Sounds like repeat offenders at work. There needs to be a lotto for convicted thieves, 1/1,000 chance of winning. Winners get stuffed through a wood chipper next to a hog pen, film at 11:00. Thieves qualifying for their 5 lotto drawing, automatic winners.

Comment

Sucks man. We live in Oatmeal so will keep an eye out.

Comment

Slime. Pure slime. Can you hide a GPS on something on your four wheelers or some kind of tracking device that thieves cant see?

Comment

Get a ****in job LOOSERS

Comment

Working...
                              X