Lab breeders east texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lab breeders east texas

Anybody have any recommendations on and Lab breeders in the Tyler area or 50 mile radius? Not too serious right this minute but we are looking to get out of our apt soon and would like to get a puppy sometime after that since I will have room for one to play. I've seen some $1000-$1500 puppies on some sites and that is not for me. But $500-$600 range would be fine. Preferably not the thick, block head bred dogs, more the small slender build type. Just mainly looking for some ideas to look around and keep in mind. Thanks

I know a guy that breeds them in Canton. He doesn't hunt the dogs but they come from a good line.

Comment

Check out Moccasin Creek Kennels Danny Collins in the Tyler area, my daughter and son in law bought a pup from him last year, the dog is unbelievable. He is very reasonable on his training

Comment

We used 3D Retrievers in Conroe

Comment

I know this is a little further than you asked for, but I know a young lady outside of Lufkin that runs, or helps run, a great little outfit. Look up Soggy Bottom Retrievers on facebook. They're out of Huntington, and produce great pups with hunting/retrieving genes.

Comment

Any possibility of adopting one from a shelter? I got my last one there at 7-8 weeks old and he is full blood Lab. Great dog!

Comment

I'm sure there are lots of good dogs to be had all over, but for lower prices and possibly better dogs, look northeast of ya where the ducks are.. Lots of good options up here

Comment

I wouldn't limit your search to only a 50mi radius. Give Jim a call and see if he has or knows anyone with pups. Jim 210-508-3131 (big foot kennels)

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
                  Any possibility of adopting one from a shelter? I got my last one there at 7-8 weeks old and he is full blood Lab. Great dog!
                  ^^^ This right here. Can't tell from your post, but if you are looking for a Lab for a pet, your cheapest and best option is adoption.

Your local Lab Rescue will likely have many great dogs available.

Good luck finding a great family pet.

Comment

Working...
                  X