No announcement yet.

TBH'r needs prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for prayers. My brother had a somewhat quiet night and is back to stable condition but still very critical. For those of you in the Dallas area, a benefit will be held next Wednesday. I will post a flyer. Please continue to pray.

Comment

Comment

Well, guess I spoke too soon. Doctor has informed us that Ken is as critical as one can get. He is very worried. His heart is acting up again. They are doing all they can and not giving up. But he is very sick. Our hearts are aching.

Comment

Wow!! Sorry to hear this amigo. Prayers sent and hoping he keeps fighting.

Ray

Comment

Not what I wanted to hear when checking up on this thread. Continued prayers for the situation and the entire family.

Comment

Prayers continue for Ken and family

Comment

Another prayer sent. May God look over Ken and guide his doctors and nurses in their care of him.

Comment

Prayers sent for Ken and his family.

Comment

Continuing prayers......

Comment

How much are tickets for the BBQ raffle this Wednesday?

Comment

I'm not sure how much the tickets are. I'm not heading that up

Comment

UPDATE: 8:50am
                          Monday morning. It's about 7:40. I've been standing by Ken chatting with him. (Or at him). We are very cautiously optimistic this morning. I have learned that things can take a turn in seconds. But this morning he had made some progress. His heart rate is significantly down and is on sinus rhythm (not a-fib), his blood pressure is up enough they could discontinue some Meds, his blood counts were fairly good (they are keeping blood ready just in case), he's still under the warming blanket to keep his temp up, so all in all good news right now. Haven't seen the doctor yet but he's checking in regularly. I believe in the power or prayer so please keep them coming when you can. Love you all!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
                          Dr just saw him and his words were "He's doing fantastic, especially after yesterday. Keep your fingers crossed!"

Comment

Good news....continued prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Great news and more prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X