No announcement yet.

NASCAR-TBH Fantasy league 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't be long now, Sprint unlimited Saturday night, 500 qualifying Sunday, Duels on Thursday, and the 500 next Sunday. Speed week is here.

Comment

Need to be signing up. The bad news is we have a lot of drivers not signed up from last year yet. The good news is I don't see All Amped Up on the list yet. She just never gave us a chance o catch up by having good races when she needed them.

Still need Kay Racing to shoot me a PM with your address.

Comment

Off topic but the one I've been using has NHRA drag racing now:

Comment

I'm trying to sign up. Am I picking drivers for the year, or does it change each week?

Comment

It changes every week. You can only use each driver so many times during the season.
            The drivers and in three different groups. Group A you pick 2 and start 1, group B you pick 4 and start 2, Group C pick 2 start 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I'm trying to sign up. Am I picking drivers for the year, or does it change each week?

You'll change each week. Each driver has a limit of 9 races you can have them as an active driver so you need to think about who to start at which race.

You're a Kyle Busch fan right

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                You'll change each week. Each driver has a limit of 9 races you can have them as an active driver so you need to think about who to start at which race.

You're a Kyle Busch fan right
                I think I have it sized up, thank you gents.

I'm a WINNING fan!

Comment

Sprint Unlimited tonight
                  Coverage starts at 5:00, green flag 7:30

Here are details of the 2016 Sprint Unlimited from Daytona, the 25-driver exhibition race that unofficially kicks off the NASCAR season.

Comment

Can't seem to find the right page to view my team. Do you just go back to the original link you posted?. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                      Can't seem to find the right page to view my team. Do you just go back to the original link you posted?. Thanks
                      Yes. Go up to Post 1 and click on the link. That should take you to a page where you can click on your team. Check on it and post back here if it works or not.

I see you on the list of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                        Thanks my wife and I will join again. She put a whooping on us last year.

Are y'all in yet?

Comment

A little bit off topic but---
                          Check the new green/white checkered overtime rules for this year.
                          I am liking the new rules. Might make a difference in a few races.

According to a NASCAR release on Thursday: “A race may be concluded with overtime, consisting of a new procedure for a green-white-checkered flag finish featuring an 'overtime line.' The location of the overtime line will vary by track.”

Under the plan, if after taking the green flag in overtime the leader passes the overtime line on the first lap under green before a caution, a “clean restart,” has occurred enacting a “valid green-white-checkered attempt.”

If the leader does not reach that line, the release says, "multiple subsequent attempts will be made until a valid attempt occurs.”

A caution during a valid green-white-checkered attempt freezes the field.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                            Yes. Go up to Post 1 and click on the link. That should take you to a page where you can click on your team. Check on it and post back here if it works or not.

I see you on the list of teams.

It gives me a sign up link like I need to create a team but I'm not seeing a team page our login from that link...hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                              It gives me a sign up link like I need to create a team but I'm not seeing a team page our login from that link...hmmm
                              This is what the Group sheet shows. You are Mrknives.com right?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Who still needs to sign up?

With new charter system in place changing the way money is distributed, practice of supplying earnings information from each race will end.

Comment

Working...
                                X