NASCAR-TBH Fantasy league 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
    this will be a fun week - lots of choices to move through and anything could happen. Might be fun to see if Logano and Truex go to task. I'm hoping not because I'm picking them both this weekend (yes, please fall for this two so they both crash out) - though I am a 22 fan! Anyone seen the bump in question from last week in slow motion and can post it up - Not sure if it was air or contact that moved 78?
    All I saw was the race broadcast but will look around. It looked like it might have been Logano just took the air off him and they did not touch.

Here is a postcard from last year at Martinsville

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	24436834

Comment

It is an off weekend for Easter...I would put Hendrick Motor Sports at the top of your list for Martinsville...

this will be a fun week - lots of choices to move through and anything could happen. Might be fun to see if Logano and Truex go to task. I'm hoping not because I'm picking them both this weekend (yes, please fall for this two so they both crash out) - though I am a 22 fan! Anyone seen the bump in question from last week in slow motion and can post it up - Not sure if it was air or contact that moved 78?

Comment

GoCarlGo here. Had a great week last week up 15 spots, but then true to form, my drivers wreck and down 11 spots this week. Go figure. Oh well...I will just coast and win on the playoff segment like I have for the last 2 years. Doesn't win the whole thing, but nice to win something.

Comment

It's another race week. What are the chances of a little payback from last year?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	24437431

Comment

Picks are in, all we have to do is decide who to race. I am having a hard time getting away from my basic group and am using up starts. I just hope all my drivers this week are on the lead lap at the end.

What is your guess on cautions? I'm thinking there will be 9.

Comment

I think your on the low side, I'll go with 13!!

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
              Picks are in, all we have to do is decide who to race. I am having a hard time getting away from my basic group and am using up starts. I just hope all my drivers this week are on the lead lap at the end.

What is your guess on cautions? I'm thinking there will be 9.

Comment

I know a few drivers I'd like to bring the yellow out. I would like to see Logano and Matt get tangled up

Comment

Bummer. Thought I loaded in my team two weeks ago but now nothing is showing up and it's blank. That's gonna leave a mark!!

Comment

Bummer. Thought I loaded in my team two weeks ago but now nothing is showing up and it's blank. That's gonna leave a mark!!

I talked to a guy, who knows a guy and I think I got you some drivers now.

Dave Marcus,**** Trickle,Jimmy Spencer and Swervin Irvin

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      I talked to a guy, who knows a guy and I think I got you some drivers now.

Dave Marcus,**** Trickle,Jimmy Spencer and Swervin Irvin
                      Oh, the pain!!!! How about I just post them here and if 3 are in the top ten I get 350 points and lunch?

Those guys bring back some memories. I was at Watkins Glen in '91 when McDuffie had a fatal crash at the Bud. Daring racers back then.
                      Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 04-02-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

You must have looked at the wrong week because Group Picks shows you with a full roster. Darn it thought I was going to pick up some ground with your team on foot

Comment

Really!?.

Comment

Ahhh, ok, I wad logged in with another yahoo account so I couldn't see my picks..haaaaa

Comment

Ahhh, ok, I wad logged in with another yahoo account so I couldn't see my picks..haaaaa
                              Ha! I bet you were sick for while. Hope there is good weather tomorrow

Comment

Finally had a good week. Maybe CBA can make up some ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X