No announcement yet.

What broadheads do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnus Stingers. 125 grain 4 blade & 2 blade. Have used Slick Tricks (Viper & Razor) & Muzzy's in the past

Comment

I enjoy reading what you guys are shooting. Lot of guys are shooting the ramcat, slick trick, rage hypodermic. I know many others have been mentioned, but not with the frequency of these three.

Anyone had trouble with the rage hypodermics and the rubber collar issues like people did on the older rage?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thunderhead 100's. Tried and true.

Comment

How do you like the Wasp Drones?

Comment

Rage Hypodermic and Rage extreme chisel tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
              Rage chiesal tip 100gr.
              I just switched to these this year. First time using rage heads. I switched from the 1.5" meat Seekers. Hoping for a better blood trail. I wanted to try the dirt nap gear's DRT heads but found these on sale and though I'd try them. We will see. Hoping for good results with rage chisel tips 2" cut.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ramcat 100gr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've tried slick tricks, montecs, grim reapers, rage, jackhammers, and a few others.

I'm back to using slick tricks and if I need a little more penetration DRT single bevels.

Comment

Picked up some of the Muzzy Trocar to try this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thunderheads. Had a number given to me several years ago. They shoot well and I haven't lost anything with them yet.

Comment

Carbon express f15s. I just switched to them last year, and didn't have a chance to send one towards meat. I hope to change that this year.

I had used Muzzy 100g 3 blades up until now, which always worked well enough for me, but didn't leave much of a blood trail on occasion, hence the switch.

Anyone else have experience with the F15s?

Comment

My standard goto's are German Kinetic and Magnus Stingers. But I am giving a couple of new heads a try this season. Wasp Traditional and Palmer Extreme Cut. All being shot off my Sarrels Blueridge longbow.

Bisch

Comment

QAD Exodus. They fly great and penetrate well. Had a pass through on a muley at 71 yards.

Comment

Dead ringer 2 blade hybrids

Comment

I'm going to,try a mech head this year. Will be my first time EVER.

the Veteran. A head that cannot fail.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X