No announcement yet.

What broadheads do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 Montecs. I love them. Shoot sharpen and shoot again.

Comment

Rage hypodermic, nothing better

Comment

Rage Hypodermic.

Comment

XXL SILVER FLAMES 1 7/8"cut in the 200 grain version and the Maasai at 200 grains

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
            Rage hypodermics.
            Yep, work great. Lottsa blood and short trails. See no reason to change

Comment

Ramcat Broadheads have been our #1 seller for a year straight! Muzzy also just came out with their first mechanical in the Trocar HB. Worth a look on both!

Comment

100 grain muzzy 3 blade 👌

Comment

2 blade NAP Blood runners in 100gr. No complaints after many years. If I put in there, the deer is dead QUICK!

Comment

I use the Allen brand heads from Walmart. They always fly straight and leave a HUGE entrance and exit hole and a blood trail that anyone could follow with their eyes closed. The best part is that they are only around $9 for a three pack!!!!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of great heads out there now.. I've been using some model Rocky Mountain 3 blade since they came on the market in the 70s. 40 years now & 6 of my bowhunting family (I bought a ton of their heads b/4 they sold out).

Comment

Schwackers, Muzzy Trocar, and Slick Tricks

Comment

Originally posted by joebriles View Post
                            I use the Allen brand heads from Walmart. They always fly straight and leave a HUGE entrance and exit hole and a blood trail that anyone could follow with their eyes closed. The best part is that they are only around $9 for a three pack!!!!
                            I've used these on hogs but they don't group well after 20yds for me. I usually carry one of these in my quiver in case I need to shoot a crow or something

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy_sleeper View Post
                              I've used these on hogs but they don't group well after 20yds for me. I usually carry one of these in my quiver in case I need to shoot a crow or something
                              Lol... that was posted for Ragin' I posted it on a Facebook post and went on and on about how they were hands down the best heads and I would trust one to shoot an elephant. We went back and forth about them. It was great, ge didn't just bite the hook, he swallowed the while dang thing. With that said.... I think he had already been sent on his "vacation" when I posted it.

Comment

Slick Trick Magnum 125gr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X