No announcement yet.

Stupid people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But there are many who say they can do it and drive and not be a problem . Even heard one say he did it and needed to do it for work . Wonder how his job was done before cell phones ?
    I agree I think it`s stupid , but what do I know ?I`m just an old fart !

Comment

And then there is the police officer typing on his computer while driving down the road.

Comment

You guys must be pessimist! Look on the bright side, years ago you'd only see someone reading while driving every once in a while, now there are more people honing their reading/writing skills than ever!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
            I always honk at the person in front of me who is texting. They always go forward everytime.
            Lol nice one

Comment

I like to drift over close to them when they are driving with there knees and texting.Nothing like seeing a semi a inch from you to get your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by RamDrvr View Post
                I like to drift over close to them when they are driving with there knees and texting.Nothing like seeing a semi a inch from you to get your attention.
                Who do you drive for per chance?

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
                  I have parked my R6 because of the touchscreen phone and my young children.
                  I wish you'd park that avatar, unless that's your child in which case....it....is beautiful!

Comment

I thought this was starting out as a thread on Vince Young.

Comment

Wait till you see them reading a book on the freeway. They walk (drive) among us.

Comment

Working...
                      X