No announcement yet.

Love being a Father!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite chair in the world to this day is the chair I would stay up at night with my Daughter (Almost 10) in while Her Mom would get some rest. Will never get rid of that chair, and there is no better feeling now than sitting in it and having her jump on my lap.

Long nights and amazing memories.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
      Wait until she gets about 6 years old..... the Sassy really sets in and you'll be wishing you were still dealing with diaper rash.

brother, it only gets worse during the teenage years

the drama and selfies NEVER end

Comment

Being a father is one of lifes greatest blessings. Enjoy and savor every moment. I have one in the militry and a jr in high school. Believe me, it FLIES by.

Comment

From a man with tons of experience having raised two great daughters.....your mind is in the right place! Enjoy every micro second of it.

Because you will wake up tomorrow and it will be her calling you at 7:45 pm at night, 37 degrees with a brisk 20 mph wind blowing to inform you her car want turn over to start..........oh wait that was me last night, really!!!!!

Ha ha

You will make a stand up Dad.....

Congrats.
          Rwc
          Last edited by Rwc; 01-22-2016, 08:24 AM. Reason: Cant type

Comment

In no time she will be saying "Daddy, I'm going shopping and need your credit card"

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
              Congrats. I too cherish being a father.

on the rash, 3 words.....Boudreaux's But Paste! We never had one go more than 1-1/2 days from the time of application. And some were horrible.
              this times a million

Comment

Congrats I'm just a little behind you. We have a 3.5 month who lights up my life when she gives that gummy smile and little laugh. We haven't had to deal with the diaper rash yet, but we chose to do cloth diapers, not sure if that is the reason or not. Keep enjoying these younger years. I'm sure they'll make us wish for these days again when they are 16 or so...[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I liked it so much I had 5 of the little crumb snatchers !! Loved every second of it Hoping to be a grandpa in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                    Haha! Have you had an all night puking spell? I am coming fresh off one last night. Makes diaper rash look like dessert.
                    O lord lol sheesh now i really am counting my blessings lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
                      Congrats. I too cherish being a father.

on the rash, 3 words.....Boudreaux's But Paste! We never had one go more than 1-1/2 days from the time of application. And some were horrible.
                      I am heading to the store now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        From a man with tons of experience having raised two great daughters.....your mind is in the right place! Enjoy every micro second of it.

Because you will wake up tomorrow and it will be her calling you at 7:45 pm at night, 37 degrees with a brisk 20 mph wind blowing to inform you her car want turn over to start..........oh wait that was me last night, really!!!!!

Ha ha

You will make a stand up Dad.....

Congrats.
                        Rwc
                        Thank you I am really enjoying the experience but i could use some more sleep to enjoy it more lol

Comment

Originally posted by glocker View Post
                          Congrats I'm just a little behind you. We have a 3.5 month who lights up my life when she gives that gummy smile and little laugh. We haven't had to deal with the diaper rash yet, but we chose to do cloth diapers, not sure if that is the reason or not. Keep enjoying these younger years. I'm sure they'll make us wish for these days again when they are 16 or so...[IMG][/IMG]
                          She looks soooo happy!! I love it! I can't wait till mine looks at me like that

Comment

Nothing takes it's place

Comment

Nothing beats it. We have a little boy that's almost 2 and he's a big daddy's boy. We play every evening and then I rock him to sleep. Seem's like I find myself teary eyed more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                                O the joys of fatherhood! I love the diaper changes, the swinging her to sleep, the beautiful walks I now take with my amazing daughter, the staring contests we have, these are moments I will never forget but my most favorite of all is DIAPER RASHHHHHH!!!! Shewwwww that makes for some longgggggggg nights!
                                Counting my blessings!
                                The love fest continues. I can never get enough of this beautiful little girl! Our first walk
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X