No announcement yet.

Anyone else seeing hummingbirds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the same 2 that I have been seeing all year, they are regular customer though, they go back and forth between my big butterfly tree and feeder.

Comment

Saw a bunch buzzing around the feeder in Lovelady, TX over the weekend.

Comment

Have 4-6 buzzing around the feeders here. Estimating because 1 keeps running others off and they are all darting in & out so fast.

I never realized how much fun they could be to watch. Helps that most of the feeders & hangers came from my mom after she passed last year.

Comment

Hummingbird birds are buzzing all over around my place today. It is a beautiful day!!

Comment

Loaded up on them in West Columbia. Emptying 6 feeders in about a day or so.

Comment

My old neighbor in Brazos Co. is reporting 75-80 in her yard. I sold my place down the road and have a few where we are in Colorado Co but they really haven't found us yet. Planted some hummingbird attracting plants this week.

Comment

Still above normal humming bird activity here at the house.

Comment

We went from our highest numbers out here last week down to only 3 for a few days and now NADA! None the last 2 days. They seem to have completely gone. [emoji53]

Comment

Still seeing 1 or 2 off and on this morning.

Comment

Seeing a few down in setx

Comment

Comment

Awesomeness !

Comment

Is it still too early to put out feeder’s? I generally do it around the front week of April.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                              Is it still too early to put out feeder’s? I generally do it around the front week of April.
                              We have one that my kids insisted on putting out in January. No traffic yet but that nectar might be moonshine by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                                My parents put theirs out spring break every year. I did see a lot of bluebonnets this week so maybe they will be here shortly

Comment

Working...
                                X