• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dicor products as carey said is what I used

Comment

Tuned in.

Comment

I've gotten a 5 gallon bucket of roof repair stuff from lowes before and slopped that stuff all over the top of my mobile home I had at the deer camp. It wasn't pretty if you flew over in a plane, but it never leaked a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          Isn't there a difference in rubber roofs? TPO vs EPDM? I thought they had to be treated differently.
          Yes, there are now a few more types of Rubber roofs on rv's but dior will adhere to all.

Originally posted by Tumbler View Post
          I've gotten a 5 gallon bucket of roof repair stuff from lowes before and slopped that stuff all over the top of my mobile home I had at the deer camp. It wasn't pretty if you flew over in a plane, but it never leaked a bit!
          The stuff at the hardware stores works greaton metal roofs but generally doesn't adhere to rubber roofs

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
            Yes, there are now a few more types of Rubber roofs on rv's but dior will adhere to all.

The stuff at the hardware stores works greaton metal roofs but generally doesn't adhere to rubber roofs
            Thanks, I've got a TPO roof and wanted to coat it but never saw anything for a TPO membrane.

Comment

Working...
            X