No announcement yet.

Neighbor been trespassing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hunted in San Augustine years ago. The theft was terrible, the poaching was even worse. The game wardens are over worked & the locals stick together. Good luck!

Best bet, better & more cameras... maybe some of those that are cellular & send pics to your email. That way when he messes with them you still have a close up shot!

Comment

I'd ask for a letter of apology and promissory note stating it will not happen again, or charges will be filed.

Comment

A good friend of mine sold his place in E.Tx because of the very same scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          I'd ask for a letter of apology and promissory note stating it will not happen again, or charges will be filed.
          Your joking----right??

Comment

I can't believe this is even a question. The law is the law and everyone has to follow it. If you don't want to press charges then tuck your tail between your legs and run to another lease. If the GW doesn't do it he need to too. This is not complicated.

Comment

Everyone should be treated equally no matter who your Daddy is. Sounds like Daddy has everyone on a puppet string including the GW.

Comment

sss then hang the collars on the fence

Comment

Originally posted by tony pic View Post
                  go see the county commissioner and tell him your story and how you opted not to have the guy arrested and cut him a break. Then you are on record and if anything happens...well you have recourse and were a gentleman about it. After that gloves off.
                  this

Comment

File charges or it will never stop.
                    If you know where he likes to turn his dogs loose on your place, number 11 conibear traps are hard on dogs

Comment

Hopefully something has been done in the last year!

Comment

Hit him like Jim Adler!

Comment

Got me sucked into a year old post.

Comment

Whatever happened? I kept reading hoping to figure out what happened and hopefully what worked.

Comment

Just to update guys since this thread has been brought up, we have not had any more issues with this guy or any other people.

Comment

good deal

Comment

Working...
                                X