Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I do to attract more bucks and keep them around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much land do you have? Is it owned or leased? YOu should have 1/3 of your property as bedding areas, the rest should be screening and foot plots!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
      How much land do you have? Is it owned or leased? YOu should have 1/3 of your property as bedding areas, the rest should be screening and foot plots!
      no offense, sir, but did you read any of the thread?

Comment

[QUOTE=cosmiccowboy;10897042]Here they are...

That's crazy!!!

Comment

actually I did not, I was half awake when I got on here. I did notice though, you had some really good suggestions on how to help this guy out.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
            actually I did not, I was half awake when I got on here. I did notice though, you had some really good suggestions on how to help this guy out.
            the first sentence told you it was a lease, the 4th gave the acreage. I actually have no information to help him out as I have failed at doing what he is trying to do. I am going to try vanilla corn tomorrow though

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
              I swore I wouldn't partake in all the vanilla hype when it started. I might do it next weekend for your humor haha
              Well, did it work or what?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Let 50 acres of it grow up and never make a track in it unless you are tracking a wounded deer. Sanctuaries are crucial to holding mature deer.
                YES!!!! This Is A Must!!!!!

Comment

High fence +penned does+ one way deer gates = deer version of cathouse they can't get out of.

Comment

Originally posted by bwool View Post
                    Well, did it work or what?
                    Not any different than my non vanilla corn piles.same amount of deer on camera, did see 4 out of 5 bucks I've been watching all season still on camera though so that's good. They hit both piles though so I'm not convinced on this whole vanilla corn thing. Hogs out the wazoo right now, hoping to go give a few a dirt nap in a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X