No announcement yet.

Ram 2500 Tire Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run 35x12.50x18 on my bone stock no problem.

Comment

I am running 315/70r17 KM3’s on mine.

Comment

You can run 35's no problem.

Comment

What year is your truck. I have a 2020 running 35's on stock suspension

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
            You can run 35's no problem.
            Originally posted by jamenefee View Post
            What year is your truck. I have a 2020 running 35's on stock suspension
            Im running 35's actually and I just put my 3rd set on my 2015 ram since posting this thread 5 years ago .

Comment

Speedometer calibration made easy. Use our speedometer calibration calculator to compare how fast you are traveling and your speedometer reading.

Tire size speedo calculator.

I'm still running stock tires on mine, but thinking about going to 35's the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                I know this is older but here are some Cooper STT Pro's 305/70r18 with Raceline Gauge 950B 18x9 +18 on my 2016 3500. It has a 2.5" leveling kit.
                Good looking truck. How do you like those Cooper Discoverer STT pros. I am thinking about putting them on my 2019 Megacab.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
                  Good looking truck. How do you like those Cooper Discoverer STT pros. I am thinking about putting them on my 2019 Megacab.
                  Thank You! I have only had them for a day. I have had Cooper Tires in the past that wore like iron. My buddy has the AT3 XLT on his '15 Cummins and loves them. I will say they are louder than my other tires but that is to be expected with a more aggressive tire. The guy at Discount showed me his 2003 F350 with them on it claiming to get 60k out of them with 5k interval rotations and proper inflation and is on his 4th set. I like the look, I like the size I put on and I like that they are made in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                    Thank You! I have only had them for a day. I have had Cooper Tires in the past that wore like iron. My buddy has the AT3 XLT on his '15 Cummins and loves them. I will say they are louder than my other tires but that is to be expected with a more aggressive tire. The guy at Discount showed me his 2003 F350 with them on it claiming to get 60k out of them with 5k interval rotations and proper inflation and is on his 4th set. I like the look, I like the size I put on and I like that they are made in the U.S.
                    Guy at work told he got 60K out of his first set on a power wagon and my neighbor is on his second set and he said 60K miles also on a F-250 running 37's. I like the way they look and reviews are solid. I like they are made is U.S. also.

Comment

stock 2020 mega cab running 35 12.50 20s on stock wheels no rubbing at all. with level you can run 37s

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                        stock 2020 mega cab running 35 12.50 20s on stock wheels no rubbing at all. with level you can run 37s
                        Which tires are you running? You mind posting a pic. I'd like to run 35x12.5x20 stock but was worried about rubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                          You have a pic?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m running 285/70/17 on my 2012 and have plenty of room to go 305.

The 2014+ truck sit higher than mine when stock.

As to tires, I’m currently running Toyo AT2 extremes and hate them. They are downright dangerous on wet pavement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
                              Just talked to Discount. They told me a 295/70 will impact my speedometer up to 5 mph. Is this right?

Any time you go larger diameter tire your speedometer will no longer be calibrated.

My stock size tires were 265/70/17 and I had to recalibrate 2 mph when I upsized to 285/70/17.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just stay factory your to old to be pimping

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X