Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder when he took the tag out of the ear

Comment

Must take some serious brush and a lot of time to shed the velvet out of all them nooks and crannies on that rack.

Comment

Was it low fence ? Lol sorry couldn't resist. It is a great buck no mater what

Comment

I've seen 1 get that big. I think it was shot by the same guy, in the same spot and posted here earlier in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
            I've seen 1 get that big. I think it was shot by the same guy, in the same spot and posted here earlier in the year.

I never saw it.

Comment

It got pulled after a cpl hours.

Comment

Not my thing. Post us a story about a 190" free range typical. That will impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                  It got pulled after a cpl hours.

Got bad did it? Not everyone will agree. Not everyone will like it. That's just the way it is. I just think it's an awesome deer. I understand others opinions on it. I really do. But I don't see why it has to to turn nasty. I mean we ain't talkin about Muslims. [emoji39]

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Not my thing. Post us a story about a 190" free range typical. That will impress me.

Have at it. [emoji13][emoji2][emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      I've never seen one get this prehistoric size, or go over 400" and not mat up like a stump. Most of those deer I don't really care for the look of the rack. But I dig this one. When done scoring he went 548 inches.

Ragin'
                      I enjoy most of the record book threads and other neat wildlife stuff you post, but I have a feeling the "he man high fence haters club" will get this one whacked before too long

Comment

548" Record Rack Ranch

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        Ragin'

I enjoy most of the record book threads and other neat wildlife stuff you post, but I have a feeling the "he man high fence haters club" will get this one whacked before too long

I was hoping not since this one actually had a rack and not just a cluster stump lol.

Edit: You just coined a new group. The HMHFHCA of The Internet! [emoji2]
                        Last edited by JW; 12-08-2015, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Massive buck, I'd shoot it!

Comment

Shake it if ya got it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                              Shake it if ya got it!!!

Hey homer. Check ur FB PM Box! [emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                Got bad did it? Not everyone will agree. Not everyone will like it. That's just the way it is. I just think it's an awesome deer. I understand others opinions on it. I really do. But I don't see why it has to to turn nasty. I mean we ain't talkin about Muslims. [emoji39]
                                Lol. Very true.

I think it looks part caribou with those drop shovels.

Comment

Working...
                                X