Best and Worstvthread of 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
    The "winch for sale" thread currently in the classifieds is quickly becoming a front runner.
    Was this one pulled? Read the first page and then it was gone. I'm still confused...

My next classified ad will be titled...

"Selling something : PM me for details"

Comment

Originally posted by TCU_JJ View Post
      Was this one pulled? Read the first page and then it was gone. I'm still confused...

My next classified ad will be titled...

"Selling something : PM me for details"

Lmao!! Pretty much how it went down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Any thread that got me in the cooler. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
        That's a whole list all on its own lol. One thread that had me freaking rolling was the one where the guy was calling you out for accusing him of being racist on facebook. I was stuck outside my gate for 10 mins glued to my phone because I didn't want to get out and miss something

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          What was the gist of the hypothetical thread? Evidently I missed it.
          "
          It was great! TBH members wife was best friends with his sister who was in a all female relationship(no pictures cause evidently its not something we want to see) with Rusty whom is going to knock some heads if her girlfriends ladder don't show back up but not at the Christmas party cause he she's not invited but if Rusty only knew the ex husband really had said ladder..............guess you had too be there

Comment

I guess I missed the poem in the deer stand thread
            But the hypothetical question thread and the black ice caught sleeping thread were both greatness

Comment

best thread..Patterning pressured deer guy-garguy

Comment

I like the thread where the guy complained about a mexico hunting lease he was on with another TBH....and the tables turned quickly
                Attached Files

Comment

guess i missed these threads and now they get whacked before we can get caught up???

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I like the thread where the guy complained about a mexico hunting lease he was on with another TBH....and the tables turned quickly
                    That got interesting for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Yeah that was a goodun

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                        The Weston heart thread was a good one, was that this year?

Just saw this. Thank you and so sweet!

Comment

Working...
                        X