FREE: Bluetick Coon Hounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bklem View Post
    I might be able to help both situations. I'll be leaving Comfort on Wednesday morning, headed down I-10 to Houston for sure and possibly Tiki Island. I have a large kennel to carry them in-depending on how big they are?
    This may work out for me.
    What time can you hit the Houston area?
    My cell is 601-641-0398.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
      This may work out for me.
      What time can you hit the Houston area?
      My cell is 601-641-0398.
      Thanks,
      Jeff
      I really have no idea. I'll be coming back from the deer lease late Tuesday night, then repacking, picking up two kids at Tx. State, and the heading that way Wednesday. My best guess would be 2:00-4:00 on Wednesday but that is subject to change! If it works out I can keep you posted.

Comment

I might be able to help both situations. I'll be leaving Comfort on Wednesday morning, headed down I-10 to Houston for sure and possibly Tiki Island. I have a large kennel to carry them in-depending on how big they are?
        I don't know when I'd be able to get up to I10 Wednesday to get it...

Comment

I really have no idea. I'll be coming back from the deer lease late Tuesday night, then repacking, picking up two kids at Tx. State, and the heading that way Wednesday. My best guess would be 2:00-4:00 on Wednesday but that is subject to change! If it works out I can keep you posted.
          That's good, I'll meet you wherever we can agree upon.
          Just keep me posted via text message please sir.
          I appreciate it!
          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
            I don't know when I'd be able to get up to I10 Wednesday to get it...
            Yea TxOutdoorsman's offer would probably be closer. Just let me know. We will hit I-10 at Buccees on Wednesday at some point and could bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by LGLP View Post
              Due to a sad set of circumstances I have been left as the (temporary) caregiver for two 6 month old pups...male/female. The owner is no longer able to care for them, so outside of dropping them off at the shelter, I want to see them get to a home that will utilize them for their God-given gifts...treeing coons.

They have papers, but the owner was not able to send them off before he wasn't able to. I realize I am speaking in vague terms, but I must, given the situation. And no, these are not stolen dogs!

Phone me at (830) 377-2873

Please help get the word out GS community.

Thanks and God bless,
              David Bonam
              Sent you a text regarding the pup for Jeff.

Comment

I might could swing meeting in Columbus Wednesday if the boss lets me go.

Comment

Folks, I apologize for my absence on this discussion, a classmate of my son was in a life threatening automobile accident soon after I posted this thread. We were at San Antonio University Hospital all day and into the evening...Ty had a Code Blue twice, and by the grace of God has pulled through for now. He is still in Critical condition and we are heading back to be with the family today. Your prayers for Ty Toler, his family, friends, doctors and nurses would be invaluable.
                  In regards to these pups...one of the owners family members contacted me late last evening requesting the pups...literally out of nowhere. That being said, they are picking them up from our place later today...should this fall through...as it could...I will be back on here to let all of you know. Thank you for all your interest and camaraderie to get these pups to a good home. Again, please be in fervent prayer for Ty!

Comment

Prayers sent bud, he's at a great hospital.

Comment

FREE: Bluetick Coon Hounds

Prayers sent for your son's buddy. No biggie on the dogs, as long as they go to a good home

Comment

Prayers up for the young fellow and his family.

I hope the hounds are well seen after.

Thanks to all who offered help!

Comment

Prayers for the young man, his family and all that are caring for him.

Comment

Notes on both fronts:

The young man won his fight...He is heaven, perfectly healed in the arms of Jesus!!

The two hounds are now in good homes as well!

Thanks all again for your prayers and assistance!!

Comment

Working...
                            X