Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 late in the summer and have enjoyed shooting it. Killed 11 deer and pigs during season and I'm sure many more to come. Really liked my Mathews LX years ago but this one is the best I've shot in over 25 years. Smooth draw, solid wall, no jumpy cam. Light, quiet and accurate and I like the grip.

Comment

I've got an elite synergy and impulse 34. The synergy is my favorite of the 2. Maybe it's because I have some kills with it or its smooth and feels like I'm hold nothing at full draw. Possibly both.

Comment

I just recently picked up a Diamond Carbon Cure. It's a great bow - quiet, a solid back wall, and very easy to shoot. I previously shot a Mathews Z7 Magnum, and the Carbon Cure has not disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by BWOOD87 View Post
          Mathews Z7 Extreme. I'll just leave it at that.
          that's probably best.....

Comment

Currently shooting a 2010 Diamond Black Ice Flx, I really like it. It is very very quiet. But i currently have my eye on a Halon. We shall see what happens, might be a birthday present to myself.

Comment

hoyt vector turbo. no complaints

Comment

Mathews ZXT. Haven't found one I like better yet

Comment

Diamond Black Ice

Comment

Mathews helim- killed 2 deer with it this year, performed great. Give it a 10.

Comment

Bowtech Carbon Icon. I love it, but the only thing I have to compare it with is a 16 yr. old Mathews.

Comment

I shoot an 05 Hoyt AlphaMax 35. I just can't get rid of it. It hits where I aim and that is what matters. The new bows just aren't that much better,......yet. I'm really looking at a carbon spyder turbo but just can't seem to pull the trigger.

Comment

Just bought an '06 Bowtech Tomkat. Haven't used it yet but feels nice.

Comment

Darton 3800 awesome bow one of the oldest archery companies and they make the cams for most of the bow companies can't go wrong with a darton

Comment

HCA speed pro x10 but still have my first bow a parker trailblazer xp... Thinking about a new Obsession this season

Comment

BowTech Experience puts bucks in your truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X