Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting an Elite E32 and love it, just bought an Impule 34 because I loved it, have not had enough experience with it yet to say its the best though. I sure miss my Bowtech Insanity though...

Comment

I shoot a Mathews Heli-m. I love it, my dad has the new Mathews Halon 6 and its pretty sweet as well.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
        I change bows just about every year.

The best bow I've ever owned was the mathews z7, bowtech allegiance, mathews heli-m and hoyt razortec probably in that order.

If in my mind the z7 was 10 then I'd rate my current bow the no cam HTR as an 8.0. I'm shooting four or five bow brands over the next few weeks to see if a brand change is due . . . .
        Update, I've switched to the Halon and I'd call it a 10. Short ATA and with this version of the no cam cam they've got a nice smooth draw with some really good speed. I candidly really enjoy this bow compared to the no cam.

Comment

Mission Riot and I love it but it is the only bow I have owned so don't have comparison experience.

Comment

Why not....

I am really liking my Custom Black Window PCH. 50# draw at 28". 58" tip to tip. No axles on this bad boy! Shoots like a dream. Had it tillered it for 3 under. Got a deer with it this year.

Comment

Still loving my agenda 6.

Comment

I just got the Mathews Halon and love it

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
                  Matthews Switchback XT......love it!
                  ^^^

Comment

Elite answer 2013 model all black with spot hogg sights. Love it other than its kind of heavy.

Comment

Z7

Comment

Mathews Z7 Extreme. I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

08 Bowtech General. I get the feeling this was the bow that inspired the name blowtech. It has the post recall limbs on it and it shoots great. I get the itch every once in a while to get something a little newer but this bow has served me well.

Comment

Z7x has been a great bow and I have no urge to get a new one.

Comment

Mathews ChillR, have no desire for a new bow. Love it

Comment

Hoyt XTEC. Have tried to convince myself I need a new rig but that thing just keeps stacking arrows in right where I aim them and I can't justify getting a new bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X