Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankenbow 62" recurve (70's vintage Pro Medalist riser with Sky carbon limbs) or a Mathews Conquest 4. Love them both.

I have about 10 other bows, but those are my primary hunting bows.

Comment

Hoyt Ignite, got it last year as a starter bow as I was brand new to archery. I love it, killed my first deer with it last weekend. It's a little noisy and not the fastest bow but it works for me. I like the fact that it's super adjustable and hope to one day turn it down and pass it to the kid......which would mean I get a new one.

Comment

2012 Hoyt Carbon Element RKT

Looks 10/10.
        Hand shock 10/10.
        Draw Cycle 10/10.
        Consistency to stay tuned 7/10.
        Sensativity to being slightly untuned 5/10.
        Speed 8/10.

Something about the carbon riser makes them harder to tune than other bows, because no two riser is exactly the same. I've had this bow come out of tune more than once, but once its on, its on!

Comment

Bowtech Boss for hunting and my target rig is the Insanity CPXL both set up cat 31.5 draw

Comment

2012 Hoyt Carbon Element RKT

Looks 10/10.
            Hand shock 10/10.
            Draw Cycle 10/10.
            Consistency to stay tuned 7/10.
            Sensativity to being slightly untuned 5/10.
            Speed 8/10.

Something about the carbon riser makes them harder to tune than other bows, because no two riser is exactly the same. I've had this bow come out of tune more than once, but once its on, its on!

Comment

I need to update the sight on mine. I put a QAD drop away and that was a huge impovement over that **** octane hostage. I still got that stock sight though...

Comment

Was a Mathews "fan boy" for a very long time. Still have an outback, reezen 6.5, drenilen but don't shoot them after getting my obsession phoenix. But now obsession came out with there new release and I keep telling myself I cant go shoot one. But really want to. Just cant afford a new one right now.

Comment

Xpedition Xcentric. I would rate it as the best I've ever owned. It has the speed like my Hoyt vector (and then some), the smooth draw like my Mathews, the back wall like a few bowtechs and elites I have demo'd, the looks like... Well only my Xpedition can look this good, and the quiet shot of my old school light weight alpine youth bow that shot like a pillow hitting a pile of cotton balls.

I have yet to see any bow specs or shoot any bow that can convince me to change brands.

Comment

Mathews Creed. My first bow and it killed the only thing I've pointed it at so far other. Smooth and quiet.

Comment

2006 Elite Short Brace Height Energy that I Frankenbowed. (I made three of them)

Envy Cams
                      37" ATA
                      6 1/2 Brace
                      29/70lbs

Comment

Mission riot 10/10

Comment

I love my heli-m

Comment

Bowtech destroyer 350!

Want to try a obession

Comment

I love my new elite impulse 31 haven't shanked anything yet but am looking forward to this weekend

Comment

Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 and a Mathews Halon. Both are shooters. Mathews much more quiet and faster. No complaints about either. 293 out of the Spyder and 308 out of the Halon.

Comment

Working...
                                X