Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot a Mathews Legacy for years, upgraded to a Mathews Creed 2 years ago. Both are good shooting bows, fast, quiet, accurate, dependable.

Personally I think Mathews makes the best bow.

Comment

Mission Blaze. No complaints.

Comment

Sarrels Blueridge takedown longbow.

10 out of 10!

Bisch

Comment

Bowtech Admiral. I liked and want an Elite or other, but I don't shoot them any better.

Still have my Tournament '91 York w/overdraw. When I shoot that bow, I'm reminded how much better all of the equipment is today.

Comment

Bowtech Admiral. Best shooting bow I have ever handled (to include current models). I still can't believe Bowtech discontued the model. Short-sighted dopes...
            Last edited by bpa556; 02-04-2017, 12:58 PM. Reason: Childlike grammatical error

Comment

Prime Rize. 70# 29"
              Smooth shooting. Accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
                Bowtech Admiral. Best shooting bow I have ever handled (to include current models). I still can't believe Bowtech discontued the model. Short-sighted dopes...
                Same here. I'll keep it even after it's worthless. Being honest, I tried to talk myself into a Hoyt back then. Even driving home I was wishing I was a little more selfish and spent some of our extra money on what I thought I needed.

After that 1st week of shooting, I've never regretted buying that Admiral. If I come across another that is "like new" and a deal, I'll grab it. Missed out on one two years ago that Bowtech had just warrantied and replaced the limbs (with flat black).

Comment

Mathews Z7 xtreme.

Comment

Hoyt Nitrum 30. Made the jump from Bowtech to Hoyt with the Nitrum and never looked back.

Comment

15' Hoyt Charger @ 70lbs with a whopping 25.5" draw! Equipped with a NAP drop-away rest, NAP 8" stabilizer, HHA Optimizer Ultra sight and tightspot quiver.. smooth, dependable and incredibly accurate

Comment

PSE=The Best

Comment

Hoyt Carbon Element.
                          It shoots better than I do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            PSE=The Best
                            PSE Stinger 3G was my first bow. I actually liked it a lot but their customer service made me sad so I didn't upgrade to another PSE but, they do make pretty good bows!

Comment

Currently I am shooting a 2016 Elite Synergy, 50#@28.5". I had to drop weight last year after bicep surgery. I am refinishing this bow with Kuiu Verde limbs and green riser, but this is it all black last year after I first bought it. The pics are with OEM string set and then after I changed the string set out.

Comment

Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30, rating 10 ....meaning higher than any other bow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X