Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been shooting my z7 extreme since 2012? I think and I still love it. No plans on changing in the near future unless they make a much lighter bow. I've dropped mine out of trees and it goes everywhere with me, no problems with it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

2009 bear lights out. Was the most expensive boy I could afford at the time. But it's been good to me. Not the fastest but it's quiet and I shoot it well. Shot my first deer with it and a deer every year since. So I give it a 10/10

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been shooting a DXT and an Outback for about 3-4 years, but just picked up an Elite Answer this week. The draw is great and I love the back wall. Just need to get it set up for me and my arrows----tomorrow I'm headed to Fred at the Bow Shop in San Antonio.

The DXT and Outback are 8s and the Elite at this point is an 8 also.

Comment

Mathews Z7 extreme. Love that bow. Accurate year after year

Comment

Ive had a Mathews DXT for a few years now and IMO is the best there is. Its size, weight and speed works for my needs. I just committed to passing it down to my younger brother yesterday. Soooooo, I have a decked out Mathews Heli-M on its way from Georgia thanks to Ebay. We will see how it fits. I might kick myself in the rear but I held one at the bow shop and it was the closest to a DXT that I could find. Short axle to axle is the only way I will go and its light too.

Comment

Mathews Drenalin!!

Comment

Probably owned close to 20 different compounds over the last 40 years including Browning, Mathews, York, Martin, Jennings, Pearson, Bowtech, Elite...and probably forgetting some brand but now shooting a Mathews Chill X and hands down the best bow I've ever owned, but that's just my opinion. There are so many good bows out there now and the technology has advanced so much that you just have to find a bow that gives you confidence and just feels right.

Comment

HOYT Trykon XT.. great bow, shot all the new ones and cant find one i like better. Been hangin onto this little gem since 2007

Comment

A 2008 DXT. I can't find another that I shoot and like as much as it.

Comment

Bowtech Admiral. Love it. Not the lightest thing in the woods, but it is a ridiculously consistent shooter. It is the finest bow I have ever shot, new makes and models included.

Comment

Mathews Creed. Love the bow.

Comment

2015 xpedition X7 Rate 12 out of 10
                          2006 Switchback XT Rate 11 out of 10
                          2014 Hoyt Spyder 30 Rate 10 out of 10
                          2013 Pse Drive Rate 7 out of 10
                          2014 Arena 30 Rate 6 out of 10

Comment

Love my Heli-m ,smooooth! !!

Comment

I wish the word smooth had a printed measure like IBO speed. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                                2015 xpedition X7 Rate 12 out of 10
                                2006 Switchback XT Rate 11 out of 10
                                2014 Hoyt Spyder 30 Rate 10 out of 10
                                2013 Pse Drive Rate 7 out of 10
                                2014 Arena 30 Rate 6 out of 10
                                you should update your rating system.

Comment

Working...
                                X