Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite E32. Rate as a 10 on a scale of 1-5....

Comment

2011 or 2012 (not sure) Bowtech Assassin.

Absolutely love this bow, it fits me like A glove. I have purchase both an insanity and an invasion in the past couple years, spent the money to rig them both out, brought em back home and set em out right next to the assassin. Spent a couple days shooting both bows alongside my assassin and I have ended up selling both bows and sticking with the assassin, it just flat out fits me. I am comfortable, confident and accurate shooting it and that's what matters most to me. I plan to purchase another this year to have a backup.

Comment

Primary: 2010 Bowtech Admiral FLX - favorite bow I've ever shot. Absolutely dead in hand at the shot and the most consistent shooter I've ever handled.

Backup: 2001 High Country Brute Force - Was top-shelf in it's day. I bought it new and don't foresee ever turning loose of it. It's killed a pile of critters and still does to this day.

Comment

obsession evolution, love it.

Comment

right now for target shooting, a Darton 3800,,,, for hunting an Obsession Defcon m6 and an APA Mamba 5,, also an Obsession Nightmare GT,,,,,,

Comment

Halon 6

Comment

Started with a Proline, went to Mathews, and now shoot an Elite E32, 28" draw and 70# limbs. The most forgiving and smoothest bow I have shot to date.

Comment

mathews mission, wish it was lighter

Comment

Bowtech Destroyer D350! One of the best bows ever made! Got new limbs on it now and it will be my Africa bow one day! Maxed out at 80lbs! Pulling 72# now. Flings arrows faster than stink on poo!

Comment

Started out with a PSE Stinger about 6 yrs ago & upgraded to a PSE Revenge maybe 3 yrs ago. Still shooting the Revenge & am very happy with it. 26.5/70 shooting 454 grain arrows at a blistering 269 fps

Comment

BowTech Insanity CPX. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still have several Mathews bows, but now shoot an obsession Phoenix. Will most likely sell off my Mathews bows. Don't shoot them any more. The Phoenix is much more to my liking, just wish I would have discovered them earlier.

Comment

Z7 Mathews

Comment

Hoyt Alphamax 32 it's been a killer!

Comment

Moxie Fearce. Brand new Texas based company and my favorite bow I've ever shot. Loved my z7 before that though as well! I'll upload pics when I get to the range in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X