Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wrobo61 View Post
    BowTech Experience puts bucks in your truck.
    Funny, but any bow that is tuned and any sharp broadhead with proper shot placement no matter the name on any of the equipment will do the same.

Comment

Recently bought a Mission Ballistic and like it very well, especially for the cost. It is the best compound I have ever owned, or probably ever will, as I don't plan on ever spending 1000 on a bow. So for me it would be getting real close to a 10, however I am realistic enough to realize that there are nicer bows out there, I just personally am not sure that they are twice as good.

Comment

Oneida Black Eagle. Very steady, easy to change draw weights/lengths/string, pretty fast, and surprisingly quiet.

Comment

I have a couple that I really like. Go to bow for hunting is Mathews Chill R 50/60# 27.5" DL QAD HDX w Sword Maximus Pro sight, set at max 62# arrow is GT Velocity Pro 400 at 27.25" or Velocity Pro 340.
          My back up Mathews Heli-m 55/65# 27.5" DL w AXT Titanium 5pin, QAD HDX and same arrow set up. Both great bows.

Comment

I just scrolled back through the many many different bows listed and it just reminds me of what most of us on here will say, go shoot many different bows and different brands. One of these will stand out just for you like no other. My preference is a lighter,faster,shorter bow. Bottom line what is good or great for me, 5'8" 68YO, will not be suitable for a 6'4" 30YO, so each person owes it to himself to shop around. That is all!!!!!

Comment

I have had my hoyt defiant turbo for about 3 weeks now. Love it so far. Solid backwall with the limb stops, holds nice and wicked fast. Dead in the hand after the shot.

I came from a elite gt500, the 500 was quieter than the hoyt was but it was also 10 lbs lighter and 40fps slower.

Shot a buck with it the first week I had it, he didn't seem to notice any noise.

Comment

Currently running a Bear Mauler 2012 model and she's still going strong, hanging out for my new elite to get in (6 weeks to go!)

Comment

Hoyt Spyder 30, looking at buying used Carbon Element w/ G3 cams. Anyone have experience with one?

Comment

Got the Halon this week and love it!

Comment

My new hunting bow is a
                      Hoyt Defiant 30.

I really like this one. Solid back wall, quiet, smooth and pretty darn quick.

Definitely my favorite so far.

Comment

Just picked up Z7E. I never understood the Mathews hype. I'm being won over.

Comment

I've owned PSE, Bowtech, Mathews and Elite. The old Bowtechs are my favorite. I currently shoot an Elite E32.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                            I rate my Switchback as the "best" bow I have ever owned in terms of all around performance and shootability. The Nitrum Turbo is the best pure speed bow I have ever owned/shot.
                            update, I traded my turbo a couple of months ago for 15' E35. the 35 is an absolutely amazing platform, I put it on par with Switchback which is pretty awesome company to keep imo. anybody who likes a little longer set-up should look into one, in my top 3 all time.

Comment

Pse bow madness '13 really like it and killed a pile of animals with it. would like to try a real speed bow one day.

Comment

I've been shooting this thing. I require very aggressive cams with these tips.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X