Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What is the biggest buck you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few different ones over 200" when I guided on the King. All low fence. Some with kickers, some with lots of drops, some with both.

Comment

Low fence ... 180-190 class. Had him at 15 yds but the ex inlaws said I couldn't shoot him. High fence the one in my profile pic. He should score 230-240 .

Comment

Side of the road ditch between Sonora & Eldorado, giant non typical. Early 90's.

Comment

3 bucks standing in a ditch outside of pebble creek in college station. All 3 deer had to be atleast 160+ and one couldn't have been more than 13" wide! Z7_matt and his wife were with me to verify the size of those deer

Comment

Southern Illinois - public land. Only saw him once but he looked like he had a chair on his head. It was hard to believe how big he was, and I got a good long look at less than 80 yards.

Comment

Hunting on the La Union ranch in deep south Texas when the American sportsman Club had it. I almost didn't go as no B&C deer had ever been killed in the county. It was a ten that scored 178 5/8. I watched him at 80 yards for an hour but was bow hunting. A lady killed him the next week end and it was her first deer.

The biggest mulie was in Tin Cup pass out side of Salida Co. I met 2 guys from Salida that were glassing for goats and we all started glassing the high meadows together. A friend that was hunting through the meadows across the drainage jumped a buck and we were all watching as it trotted off aways and turned to look back. It was the biggest they or I had ever seen. They were guessing 36" spread and a clean 5x5.
              Last edited by Draco; 11-08-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

This one

Shot this dude two weeks ago and couldn't find him. Shot under one bigger in kansas last year, but don't have a pic.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	24415151

Comment

went down as a guest of a friend that hunts the Briscoe Tordillo outside Laredo in Webb County. That ranch is a 30,000+ acre jewel!

Saw a clean, typical 12 that the whole lease had been hunting. He was dogging a doe across a sendero thru some of the thickest stuff on the ranch. He was easily upper 180's based on the camera pictures the lease members had and what I saw with my own eyes. As we slipped up with the top drive, I saw him standing next to the doe in the brush for about 10 seconds. Before my buddy could get on him for a shot, the buck slipped into the brush like a ghost. That buck standing in the brush with that doe will be a painted picture in my mind until I die!

Comment

16 point in Houston county back in 1973. I'm thinking he went about 175 to 180 inch. I still see that old buck in my dreams. A true east tx giant.

Comment

Oh lawrd. Musta been 2 fity at least!!! [emoji38]

Comment

I saw a couple together in North Dakota in a canola field that were mind blowing. One was a typical 12, the other was a huge 10 with matching split 2's. Both deer had to be in the 190's.

Biggest confirmed was in Tom Green Co near Water Valley. I was hunting my brother's lease and had their No. 1 hit lister come in. They figured him to be in the mid to high 180's. I watched him at 30 yards for 20min. I told the guy that picked me up the deer was gonna be around 195 because he had 2 tines @ 10" that grew inside his beam they hadn't seen. He ended up killing him 2 days later. We scored him at 198 and the ranch. He officially grossed 202 6/8". I don't remember what his net was, but he was Boone & Crockett.

Comment

Low fence would be a big 10 that was 160ish

High fence is some 300+ deer I have seen alive and have quartered

Comment

Working...
                          X