• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
    Dude, just go to Walmart for that.

All meat and no taters!

Comment

Good luck Speedgoat! Small 8 and that group from earlier out again.

Comment

Good luck Johnny

Comment

Leave it to the Redneck Weather Dude to bring the thread back to bein' a huntin' thread!!! You go Colton!! git-er-dun!

And I'm in too dependin' on the day picked... would love to meet you guys, some for the first time, some again...

Comment

Whats goin on out there????Deer moving like crazy here in Barclay land.

Comment

8 pt wondered off about 20 min ago and same group of 5 still wondering around in front of us. Light is starting to fade quick!

Comment

Gotta be looking for blood right now....

Comment

Hope so!

Comment

Naw, no arrow released. We've got 2 other groups of does that come and go at this set up. Colton will be after em by himself in the morning. I'm going to drop him off, sit on top of the hill and drink coffee in my warm truck.

Comment

Deer moving like crazy in new braunsfels to! Chicken fried steak and cold shiner for dinner. Up early for some trout fishin

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Deer moving like crazy in new braunsfels to! Chicken fried steak and cold shiner for dinner. Up early for some trout fishin
                        That sounds like a good time. Post up some pics if you snag a few.

I'm sitting in the truck at bow lease with Colton. We got some does on Covert right now. We are going to wait for them to move on so Colton can run on down there.

Comment

Looks like Colton has got some action.

Comment

Just got a text from Colton saying he smoked a doe!!

Comment

CONGRATS! Waiting on the ldp's

Comment

Beautiful morning

Here's comes the hunter.

Comment

Working...
                                X