No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vernon mosleys lodge out on 21 would be the perfect place. Not sure what he would charge now though. Full wet bar , Pool tables, shuffle board, poker tables, 7acre lake full of bass, 10 or so rooms with a big common. Large fire rings, BBQ pits..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Vernon mosleys lodge out on 21 would be the perfect place. Not sure what he would charge now though. Full wet bar , Pool tables, shuffle board, poker tables, 7acre lake full of bass, 10 or so rooms with a big common. Large fire rings, BBQ pits..

You're absolutely right and Shane's fiancé's dad is good friends with Vernon. Let me work on that angle.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        You're absolutely right and Shane's fiancé's dad is good friends with Vernon. Let me work on that angle.
        I have rented the place several times but never ended up paying so Im not sure what he charges. We always stay there when Johnny Morris comes down. Vernon will break out the bitter wine then.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          I have rented the place several times but never ended up paying so Im not sure what he charges. We always stay there when Johnny Morris comes down. Vernon will break out the bitter wine then.

If we make that happen I'm going a day early and bringing a pocket full of lizards!

Comment

I would be in on something like this, depending on date of course. Would like to put a faces with names

Comment

I'd like to shoot for mid Feb

Comment

Could run it out of my gym in Huntsville possibly. Big e cooks crawfish out of his store on the weekends. We could but it bulk from him if so. Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  Could run it out of my gym in Huntsville possibly. Big e cooks crawfish out of his store on the weekends. We could but it bulk from him if so. Just a thought

You could supply the visual entertainment as well lol!

Comment

Just talked to Melinda. She's gonna have her dad call Vernon tomorrow. Plan B is looking like Tony's. We're gonna get bboswell drunk and him and Tony are gonna have a X fit competition!

Comment

Huntsville would be out for me. We'll be moving in the new house about that time and need to be closer to home. Hoping for something closer!

Comment

Just talked to Melinda. She's gonna have her dad call Vernon tomorrow. Plan B is looking like Tony's. We're gonna get bboswell drunk and him and Tony are gonna have a X fit competition!
                        Im liking this venue cause its much closer and Ive ALWAYS wanted to go by there. We're already planning on being in lovelady the 13th. February weather can go one way or the other though...

I'll bring the lizards!!
                        Last edited by Quackerbox; 01-11-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

You could supply the visual entertainment as well lol!

I like where this is headed!

I have a big crawfish pot and several folks should be coming down 19 which makes Fishermans Pride an easy stop for good mud bugs!

Comment

Sounds cool

Comment

Where is this lodge y'all are talkin' 'bout?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Where is this lodge y'all are talkin' 'bout?

It's on 21, west of crockett near the Austonio community.

Comment

Working...
                                X