No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!! Thanks to those bank robbers I'm not hunting today. Nor deer anyway!!

Comment

With the folks I know, I would not want to be a wanted bank robber running around the woods within 10 miles of lovelady

Comment

Bryce finally connected with the 5-1/2 year old East Tx buck he has been chasing. Proud of this boy, this one was the first on his own, well I did hold a leg while he cleaned it

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Bryce finally connected with the 5-1/2 year old East Tx buck he has been chasing. Proud of this boy, this one was the first on his own, well I did hold a leg while he cleaned it

That's a really nice buck!

Comment

Fantastic deer!

Comment

That's a great deer!!

Comment

great job

Comment

Wow! That is a hefty set of bone up there. Congratulations to Bryce! That also looks like a really big-bodied deer

Comment

Yall put a tape on him yet B?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Yall put a tape on him yet B?

You REALLY think I'm going there on here? [emoji15][emoji23]

Comment

You REALLY think I'm going there on here? [emoji15][emoji23]
                        Lmao!

I digress, you are correct. Lol!

That was a good un [emoji3]

Comment

What a great Christmas present for Bryce! ...for the deer, not so much.
                          Congrats Brent for rasin' up a deer killer and bein' such a good guide/teacher!
                          Y'all have a Merry Christmas! Hard to beat fresh backstrap for Christmas dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            What a great Christmas present for Bryce! ...for the deer, not so much.
                            Congrats Brent for rasin' up a deer killer and bein' such a good guide/teacher!
                            Y'all have a Merry Christmas! Hard to beat fresh backstrap for Christmas dinner!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours Charlie.

Comment

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Man that's great! Glad to see he got the one he was after. Awesome deer

Comment

Lots of really good bucks killed on this thread. I love it when a hunter goes after a target buck and seals the deal. Congrats to all the hunters.

Comment

Working...
                                X