Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Haha not in the morning. You're squared away for work. Might wanna check in about 3pm though.

Noted

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
      Noted
      What's going on at the homestead? I figured you'd have a big boy cruising thru by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        What's going on at the homestead? I figured you'd have a big boy cruising thru by now.

Cams haven't been running but I saw some gnarly tracks today. There's 2 cams running now

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

Nah nothing I've seen so far. Heck even the hogs have been quiet lately.

Comment

Oooops I thought he was talking to me. I forgot y'all are neighbors.

Comment

Oooops I thought he was talking to me. I forgot y'all are neighbors.

Lol just saw your reply...classic

Comment

Heck, either one of y'all. lol

Yea, strolled thru your hood yesterday evening and it was pretty quiet except for all the does. We are after a good one behind the house who showed up during day light last Thursday. He came in again the following night but has been MIA since the opener. I will shoot you a text.

Comment

I forgot about this thread since I killed my buck when I was typing on here last.

My dad killed his buck yesterday as well. Not posting a picture at his request though. Let's just say, jooger you're not the only big buck slayer with an "oops" deer this season. Things have definitely been off this year. Not sure what's going on but it is what it is.

We're done at our farm till doe season opens Thanksgiving. Till then we'll be hunting at our lease...different county, new tags.

Anyway, good luck for more success this time around.

Comment

In for this one also. Good luck.

Comment

Just got done with Raylen's 1st check up. Doc confirmed what we already knew... He's absolutely perfect.

Talked to momma and got the go ahead to hunt tomorrow. November 11th is my favorite day of the year. I knocked down just shy of 321" of bone 2 years in a row on that date.

I talked to my buddy Heith/ hsbtgarcia and he hammered another STUD this morning. When he gets home I'm kidnapping him and putting his *** in my hunting pack!

"The Ghost" 144 and change early October Polk Co

Kicker 10 158 and change Newton Co

Kansas Stud from this morning. I don't have any numbers yet.

I MIGHT squeeze in an evening hunt behind the house. If I do it'll be a short one.

Comment

That's quite the stringer of great bucks. I also think it's funny that you can follow the beard progression to tell what time of season the deer have been shot.

Comment

I squeezed in the last hour of daylight behind the house. Skeeters were absolutely terrible and I didn't see a thing. I'll probably check that camera tomorrow and see what's happening.

Comment

Wth you went hunting and didn't tell anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                              Wth you went hunting and didn't tell anyone
                              No signal back there.

Comment

No signal back there.

Fine [emoji3]

Comment

Working...