Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    This blowing ***** is going to die in Muzzleloader season!
    LOL I had one just like that last year. She showed up this year with a little nubbin' and has really settled down. I think maybe she just needed some lovin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      LOL I had one just like that last year. She showed up this year with a little nubbin' and has really settled down. I think maybe she just needed some lovin'.

This one has 2 nubbins with her. She thinks that's gonna save her life and she's BAD BAD wrong!

Comment

That always calms them down

Comment

This one has 2 nubbins with her. She thinks that's gonna save her life and she's BAD BAD wrong!
          I may still shoot her this year, I just want to try and ice my buck first.

When you do grease this girl be sure and post up an LDP.

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          That always calms them down
          LOL No doubt

Comment

I'm going to temporarily suspend this thread and start a new one for the weekend. I'm heading out around noon tomorrow for Cooke Co to see about killing a monster. If it don't pan out I'll be back on this one when I get back to the pines.

Comment

I'm going to temporarily suspend this thread and start a new one for the weekend. I'm heading out around noon tomorrow for Cooke Co to see about killing a monster. If it don't pan out I'll be back on this one when I get back to the pines.
              Got a link to it? I'll be following for sure.

Comment

I haven't started it yet. I silently make fun of the guys to myself that start their live hunt days before the trip actually starts lol

Comment

Traveling again! Dang.

Wife and I are gonna travel about 2 miles from the house and see about taking this trashy buck this weekend. He'll be expensive tho, bottle of bourbon and 2 back straps

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Well dang it... still sideways... I give up on these phone pics... no rhyme or reason on how they post...

Comment

I haven't started it yet. I silently make fun of the guys to myself that start their live hunt days before the trip actually starts lol
                      You mean you don't want 4 or 5 pages of all the gettin' ready?

Comment

You mean you don't want 4 or 5 pages of all the gettin' ready?

I stay ready to keep from having to get ready

Comment

A LEO buddy of mine has informed me that there is a manhunt underway for two armed bank robbery suspects between Trinity and Lovelady so if anyone's heading that direction there could be some delays.

Comment

A LEO buddy of mine has informed me that there is a manhunt underway for two armed bank robbery suspects between Trinity and Lovelady so if anyone's heading that direction there could be some delays.

Yep.

They robbed Lovelady Bank. 1 in custody, hopefully the other 2 are in someone's crosshairs.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Yep.

They robbed Lovelady Bank. 1 in custody, hopefully the other 2 are in someone's crosshairs.
                              When he told me I was like "****, I wish we were there. I could save y'all some $$."

Comment

I knew Jooger was scrapping the money together for this trip...then i hear about the bank robbery. Run Jooger, run!

Comment

Working...
                                X