Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm sent jooger

Comment

That Lex is a big ol boy! Sure hope you get a crack at em. All is quiet here. Beautiful evening for sure.

Comment

Pile of doves just flushed from the feeder

Comment

Yea Johnny sorry for your loss on the property. When one door closes another will open. Time to make some memories with Colton on something new. That buck has been here the last 3 days and now the next door neighbor decides it's freaking time to target practice with a 44 mag revolver.

Comment

May not hurt for you to go talk to the new owners about leasing it for bow hunting once they get settled in.

Comment

You gotta love when a good evening sitting in the stand is shattered by target practice. lol That has happened to me more times than I can count!

I thought about that with the new owner but word has it he is a cattle guy. This place is way overgrown with bull mesquite and tickets...perfect habitat for deer hunting. My neighbor is pretty sure he is going to clear the land for grazing. I think you are right...time to move on and make memories somewhere else.

Comment

Colton is getting close!

Comment

Uh oh...Colton is on em. I need a big ol shaker table and a skid steer!!

Comment

Bobcat at the feeder

Comment

Shoot it!!

Comment

Smoke him Steve

Comment

Bobcat left and a doe immediately came in to the feeder

Comment

2 does here now

Comment

Kad!

Comment

Does are nervous staring at something I can't see to the north

Comment

Working...
                                X