No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in. Good luck fellas. I'm in the same spot I missed the big 10 last weekend.
    View to the north
    View to the east

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
      I'm in. Good luck fellas. I'm in the same spot I missed the big 10 last weekend.
      View to the north
      View to the east
      Gonna need outside pics of that blind [emoji106]
      Good luck , beautiful morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        Gonna need outside pics of that blind [emoji106]
        Good luck , beautiful morning.

Lol. Will do. Wife wasn't very happy about it. Took advantage of the old Christmas tree. She's a bit obsessed with Christmas. I just didn't see the need in having two Christmas trees up in the house

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
          Good luck to Red, Tony, Johnny and anyone else who is out this morning.
          I'm in the tree for the first time in 3 weeks. Missed the majority of the chasing due to being sick but it's good to be in a tree again regardless.

Good luck Daniel!! And everyone else out there. 3 does so far here

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
            Lol. Will do. Wife wasn't very happy about it. Took advantage of the old Christmas tree. She's a bit obsessed with Christmas. I just didn't see the need in having two Christmas trees up in the house
            I will not have an artificial tree in my house it's gotta smell like Christmas too[emoji106]

Comment

Wind kicked up and it's getting it! Had a deer chasing a little bit ago but I couldn't get much of a look. It came from the direction the spike went so I kind of assume it was him.

Comment

Comment

Grunts!

Comment

I'm listenin' for the "Thwack"! Get 'im Joog!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I'm listenin' for the "Thwack"! Get 'im Joog!

.280 makes a thwack that will hurt your ears real bad!

Little **** buck of some kind... Got me excited though he was grunting every time he took a step.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        .280 makes a thwack that will hurt your ears real bad!

Little **** buck of some kind... Got me excited though he was grunting every time he took a step.
                        I heard a saw a spike do that year before last pretty neat . He ran her back and forth a couple of times.
                        Your right it will get get your heart rate up. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          Wind kicked up and it's getting it! Had a deer chasing a little bit ago but I couldn't get much of a look. It came from the direction the spike went so I kind of assume it was him.
                          Are you hunting another baby?

Comment

I just saw a monster chasing a doe. He was at 40 yds. He was moving son. I couldn't get him to stop

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Are you hunting another baby?

This guy here...

Comment

I updated on the wrong thread lol. I heard grunts again... Same little buck again. He's on a mission

Comment

Working...
                                X