No announcement yet.

Let's Try This Again: LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short stand up tracking job. Heck of a job son....very proud of him. I will have a good tracking video later.

Comment

Hale ya! Congrats to him

Comment

Nice work, looks like he made a heck of a shot!

Comment

Heck yeah!! Congrats!!

Comment

Awesome Johnny! He's hooked

Comment

Atta Boy!!!!!!! perfect shot.

Comment

Good deal!

Nothing to do with deer but having a great morning here to. Some hawse trout going in

Comment

Good shooting Colton

Comment

Alright, got her on ice!

Colton says thank y'all. He was really jacked up about this bow kill. This doe kept coming in and out for 20 min before he was able to get a shot. He said he had his bow up waiting and the arrow was almost shaking off the rest. lol Of course when he finally was able to pull back, he settled in and ripped her a new one. It looks like she completely bled out before she hit the ground. Without a doubt the best blood trail I have personally ever seen. Those Ramcat broadheads do not mess around. I videoed the entire trail. I will post up when it is through downloading. For some reason, the audio is horrible but you will get the point.

Alright, Colton's buddy Tyler will be after it with the cross bow later. We are looking for one more doe to end the season.

Comment

Alright Colton good nice shot Congrats

Comment

Just checked trail cam out back. The buck we have been after since bow season is still coming in from time to time, except at the wrong time. lol Looks like this big boy will make it another year.

Comment

Check out this blood trail. Excuse the audio.

Comment

Congrats Colton great shot! That boy is growing up Johnny good job sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
                              Congrats Colton great shot! That boy is growing up Johnny good job sir.
                              He says thanks! Yes sir, he's a big ol boy and still growing. He has accomplished a whole lot in his short 15 years but the one that I am most proud of is how in tune he is with the Outdoors whether it be slinging dirt (for artifacts) and shooting gar with Garguy , fishing the surf, sitting in a stand listening to the north wind or watching a sunset with his Ol Man on the Trinity while slinging white bass in a bucket...this boy loves everything about it.

Stay tuned...him and his buddy will be hitting the stand in about 2 hours! I'm just trying to keep this thread going till the last second.

Comment

Well done Colton

Comment

Working...
                                X