No announcement yet.

Granger WT Postcard Hunt 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He shot it on the Granger WMA postcard hunt. Well over 200". Best they could count it has over 33 scorable points. He shot one smaller than that 12 years ago that was 205.

Comment

200" is a beast!
      Last edited by big10; 12-02-2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by big10 View Post
        Already received a pic from my mom that she got from a co-worker. Wasn't going to post it here but since the cat is already out of the bag I will get it posted asap.
        No need...its up and made its rounds already

Comment

already been posted.

Comment

all over FB also. So its not hard to find.

Comment

??

Comment

Just glad it's not the one I've been after. Prefer typicals, but that's one hell of a trophy.

Comment

I am starting to see some nice bucks. Hopefully i can seal the deal soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BlacktailSlayer View Post
                    I am starting to see some nice bucks. Hopefully i can seal the deal soon.
                    How many still able and chasing bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                      How many still able and chasing bucks?
                      If you are asking if they were chasing, no. I have yet to see a doe being chased. I have seen several does come through with no buck. Saw two shooters the other night that were posturing with each other, but not a doe in site. Maybe o just havent been lucky enough to catch a hot doe in action.

Comment

Originally posted by BlacktailSlayer View Post
                        If you are asking if they were chasing, no. I have yet to see a doe being chased. I have seen several does come through with no buck. Saw two shooters the other night that were posturing with each other, but not a doe in site. Maybe o just havent been lucky enough to catch a hot doe in action.
                        I meant hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          No need...its up and made its rounds already
                          I saw, thats why I edited the post.

Comment

Seen some nice ones the last few days, but I'm still after does. Saw a mature 3pt today that was wider than 13". Blew my grunt and watched him lick his lips and advanced before he figured out what was going on. Good luck!

Comment

My 72 year old friend got his second doe this week. Now if that buck will show back up.

Comment

Fyi for you draw hunters, a button buck is tagged as a doe because they don't want to burn the mld buck tags, it is logged into the log book as a button buck....it does not count towards your requirement of harvesting the 2 necessary does to then get a buck tag....had a gentlemen tell me today that one of his hunters killed a button buck and a doe so now he was buck hunting... um no, unless u want tpwd to confiscate your deer. Killing a button buck by accident is a freebee, it is not a reward..people didn't pay attention at orientation I guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X