No announcement yet.

Granger WT Postcard Hunt 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked the book yesterday. 30 killed so far. Compare that to the 10 killed all season last year. I'd say there is something to be said for local hunters. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by jtslush View Post
      I checked the book yesterday. 30 killed so far. Compare that to the 10 killed all season last year. I'd say there is something to be said for local hunters. Keep up the good work!
      Im guessing the number of applications is going to increase next year!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        How long were you away at Banned!!! camp?

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          How long were you away at Banned!!! camp?
          Just a few days

Comment

Yeah especially since y'all keep talking about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
              There is no yall! Figured some of these local boys would be a little smarter than that must not enjoy being drawn to go hunt those culls out there. Trust me this is the last thread I wanted to see started

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                Heck, the number of applicants are already astronomical. Talking here isn't gonna make any difference.

Comment

There is no yall! Figured some of these local boys would be a little smarter than that must not enjoy being drawn to go hunt those culls out there. Trust me this is the last thread I wanted to see started
                  Quick! Someone start threatening to kick someone's as$ and get it shut down! :-)

Comment

quick! Someone start threatening to kick someone's as$ and get it shut down! :-)
                    classic!

Comment

quick! Someone start threatening to kick someone's as$ and get it shut down! :-)
                      classic!

Comment

Heck, the number of applicants are already astronomical. Talking here isn't gonna make any difference.
                        I promise you it is. Heck, I would have never applied last year if it hadn't been for the other thread.

Comment

Quick! Someone start threatening to kick someone's as$ and get it shut down! :-)
                          Insinuate that I would mess with other people's stuff and pretty much call me a theif and it can happen (joking so nobody get upset )Also thread was still going after I went to the cooler...some just couldn't stop with the smart *** comments.
                          I will bow out of the thread now and good luck to all of you out there!
                          Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 11-17-2015, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Insinuate that I would mess with other people's stuff and pretty much call me a theif and it can happen (joking so nobody get upset )Also thread was still going after I went to the cooler...some just couldn't stop with the smart *** comments.
                            I will bow out of the thread now and good luck to all of you out there!
                            Is this you?

Comment

Is this you?
                              No sir Wait....are you insinuating something?!

I have lost two stands and a cam out there this year so far...then had a third with just the top strap taken. Bottom strap was unhooked but left there Im sure glad it was in the afternoon when I hunted that stand. If it would have been in the morning could have been ugly.
                              Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 11-17-2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Pack in pack out, otherwise stuff seems to grow legs and walk off on public land.

Comment

Working...
                                X